+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know how to have a mistress

I don't know how to have a mistress

First off, I know what I want is bad, but please respect my choice and help me to resolve my issue.

I'm 29 years old, I've a girlfriend since 4 years. Between us, everything ok, we are very conniving each other. I don't want to lose her, because she is very what I want, that's mean, beautiful, clever, conscientious. But I want a mistress, I don't know why, I think I need to live my life enterely. I need to break the routine of my life, I need to add some danger in my life. I know that can be sound a little strange, but this is what I'm feeling right now.
    I think about that since 1 year, and now I really want to realize my dream, because I'm sad in my current life.

But, I don't know how to find a mistress????
    I don't hang out with friend. I've tried to use website, but I didn't find anyone.

Please, help me, if you can, please give me some suggestion.

Get counselling and stop this BS.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

What do you judge me? If you can give me a advice, I don't need your response.
    What is BS?

You aren't going to find much support here. Most of us, myself included, don't agree with this. But, I can put my differences of opinion aside and try to offer helpful advice.... since you haven't done anything yet. Had you cheated on her, I'd have no sympathy for you. At least you realize how wrong that is enough to have pause.

So, let me start with this. Cheating is wrong. It is not okay to go behind her back and have an affair. However, I may not personally agree with it, but some people do believe in having multiple committed relationships. It is a life-style some live, so who am I to judge? Thing is, that only works if all parties agree.

So, either you need to decide that she is your one and only.... or you need to man up and discuss it with her. Under NO circumstances should you go behind her back and cheat on her. Just understand that it is pretty rare that people, women especially, will be accepting of such a lifestyle. So, if you DO decide it is what you want, know that if you talk to her about it, it may result in you losing her.

Who knows? Maybe she happens to be into it as well. Then you can both be free to have an open relationship, and perhaps you will both be happy. In all likelihood, though, she probably will not be okay with it. So, if that is the case, you need to decide if you can commit to just her. If not, then you need to break it off. Maybe you will find somebody who is okay with an open relationship, but you should NEVER force that lifestyle on somebody who doesn't want it, nor should you ever cheat on somebody.

Thank you for your response. I haven't done anything yet. I know that you are right, I know that.
    But I tell me, I'm not going kill someone, I'm just going to have an affair with someone, it's not the worst crime.
    I can't man up, I'm coward, because I know if I do that, I'm going to lose her, NEVER she will be agree with the deal. And I understant her, who could be accept this deal?
    I'm out of my mind, I don't know what i could do. And I don't want to keep my current lifestyle because I'm not totally happy currently. And I know that I'm this the good girlfriend, lonely a mistress could me make me happy.
    It's shame, I know, but it's my reality.

If your not happy with her or if she is not meeting all your needs then you should try to fix whatever problems are there so you can both be happier together. Cheating is not the answer and you are being selfish, cruel, deceptive and I believe cheating should be a crime. Its emotionally abusive as well as putting her at physical risk of sexually transmitted infections, diseases and viruses. If she got pregnant, these diseases would kill the baby which is murder and should be a crime punishable by a prison sentence.

I hope she cheats on you so you understand the full implications, pain, hurt, anger, grief, depression, low confidence etc that this type of betrayal causes.

You cannot have your cake and eat it. Choose now. Her or someone else? Or else ask for an open relationship and lay down ground rules but that way she gets to have another lover too if she agrees

Under NO circumstances should you go behind her back and cheat on her. Just understand that it is pretty rare that people, women especially, will be accepting of such a lifestyle. So, if you DO decide it is what you want, know that if you talk to her about it, it may result in you losing her.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqlT_uU45q4]How To Fix A Long Distance Relationship Breakup[/url]

Thank you very much for your tips. I know what you said to me is the good behavior that I should follow. I know that, but please, don't forget my first question which is : How to find a mistress. I know is bad and very selfish, and I'm sure that I wouldn't my girlfriend see someone behind me.
    But please, just help me to find a mistress. We life is too short, and I want to be selfish, I always though to other people before me, now it's over, I want to run my life like I want.
    But I need some advice for find a mistress, It's not a crime, I'm not going deal drug to young pupil or student, I just want an affair, that's all.
    Please, don't be so judmental with me, just aswer at my question.

Are your rich of incredibly good looking? Mistresses don't come cheap.

I second tableland chairs. Either you are rich and/or good looking. If you are neither of those two, then forget about your dreams of having a mistress. You're gonna have to settle with what you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    You aren't going to find much support here. Most of us, myself included, don't agree with this. But, I can put my differences of opinion aside and try to offer helpful advice.... since you haven't done anything yet. Had you cheated on her, I'd have no sympathy for you. At least you realize how wrong that is enough to have pause.

So, let me start with this. Cheating is wrong. It is not okay to go behind her back and have an affair. However, I may not personally agree with it, but some people do believe in having multiple committed relationships. It is a life-style some live, so who am I to judge? Thing is, that only works if all parties agree.

So, either you need to decide that she is your one and only.... or you need to man up and discuss it with her. Under NO circumstances should you go behind her back and cheat on her. Just understand that it is pretty rare that people, women especially, will be accepting of such a lifestyle. So, if you DO decide it is what you want, know that if you talk to her about it, it may result in you losing her.

Who knows? Maybe she happens to be into it as well. Then you can both be free to have an open relationship, and perhaps you will both be happy. In all likelihood, though, she probably will not be okay with it. So, if that is the case, you need to decide if you can commit to just her. If not, then you need to break it off. Maybe you will find somebody who is okay with an open relationship, but you should NEVER force that lifestyle on somebody who doesn't want it, nor should you ever cheat on somebody.
    Theeviljester has a twin and his name is moneyspills.

What an asshole.

No rich, no georgous

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Are your rich of incredibly good looking? Mistresses don't come cheap.
    I'm not rich, nor georgous. When you are a pretty face all the thing in the life is easy. When you are very beautiful you can find a mistress when you want. But me, it' an another story, I'm not very rich, and my look is very basic.
    It's very difficult when you are not beautiful in the life.

Well then you should be thankful you have a partner and not risk losing her. Not wealthy, nor good looking...just horny? Can you afford a prostitute? That might be your best bet.

Prostitute

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Well then you should be thankful you have a partner and not risk losing her. Not wealthy, nor good looking...just horny? Can you afford a prostitute? That might be your best bet.
    Thank you for your idea, but I'm looking for someone whom from I can share my life, who listenning me when I have a trouble with my girlfriend. I see someone who has the same mindset that me.
    But, thank you for your idea, this what I wanted when I posted this thread.