+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problems looking for love....

Problems looking for love....

Ok, so when your available, and your actively looking for love. Do you ever get days where you just feel so down almost to the extent of paranoia, you dont notice anyone and chances are because of the glum expression on your face no one notices you. Its so hard to snap out of it.
    But should i try and snap out of it? Should love be something that is looked for. Surely it should just happen whether we like it or not? Come on now, its gotta be easier for girls at this point, ok some girls will hit on guys, but lets face it, still the majority of the time its the other way around.
    If love is something that you cant make happen, it should just happen on its own........why isnt it happening?

Tone Guest
    Because if it happened all the time, on call, it wouldn't be special and would lose all it's meaning.

I heard a saying once that said "The best way to find love is by not looking for it." If you've been in love before, did it just happen, or were you out looking for it?

I honestly can't imagine there are too many cases where someone can say, "I was out looking for love and found it." Most the time it just happens at unexpected times.

I can sit here and say this, but at the same time I know the same feeling. I get those little panic attacks sometimes and just wish it would happen, but we have to be patient.

jay12----"If love is something that you cant make happen, it should just happen on its own........why isnt it happening?"

I keep asking myself the same question.
    As for you, walking around looking glum is not going to attract a girl. Look happy, be happy. People like being around happy people.

I think you can find love on purpose. I know I have. I had just been dumped and was on the rebound when I found the love of my life. But yea, if you have bad spirits about it all, you're not going to come off as very attractive to others.

I know, and its not all the time that have bad spirits...just seem to get bad days.
    I have been in love once and it went wrong big time. Its just it seems to happen to me less than other people.
    I have friends that go from girlfriend to girlfriend and fall in love jus like that and it lasts as well. I split with my one love abround 4/5 months ago and i really didnt want to go back to what it was like before....nothing happening....but it has.

lilwing89 Guest
    you prolly found someone who likes you that doesnt like you back...am i right??

To an extent, but i didnt really know her and its not like i can really be that bothered. Its just the waiting is doing my head in.

Tone Guest
    My remote's been missing for 3 weeks... do you mean... do you mean if I do NC it will come back to me?!

PLEASE REPLY

i know what you mean bout having some bad days, ive had lot of bad luck recently, the last 3 girls ive liked all liked sum1 else, and im there thinking to myself how much i hate being ni that situation, but then a little while later when ur over ppl, ull kinda wish u liked sum1 again... of course a lil break does u some good, but ur feelings change lot..

Also dont worry bout ur buds who just go from one gal 2 the next, every1 is different, the important thing is that if u like a girl, u rly do like her.. the worse thing u can do is force urself 2 like sum1, no good comes from that.

We all know the feeling when u cant stop thinking about sum1, and how ur hapiness is almsot completly dependent on sum1 else, but that girl will like ya back one day and thats what counts

You cant really look for it as most people dont even know what exactly they are looking for. Yea, its true that we find love when we dont expect it but also know that there is the chance that it just WONT ever happen.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

love happens most often to people who dont need it. why? because for the most part, we are attracted to those who think make US better rather than a needy cause. enjoy life and good things will happen to you by 'accident'. whats that saying? the rich get richer? the happy get happier.