Amma be grateful for all your replies cus it's gonna save my soul. I am 25 years old soccer player. I have been dating this girl for 2 yrs 3 months now . before I meet this girl she told me she was in a complicated relationship and was gonna end the relationship with the guy asap. We began dating then i traveled out of the country . while I was out of the country she was still with that guy but believe me I never stop loving her. That guy got her engage but she never wore the ring but she instead told me if I wanna marry her I should come back to the country. I've been back in the country for almost 5 months now n believe me she has been with me all time n hasn't seen that guy .i got her engage and she has my ring on her finger now. of late I discovered she has been communicating with that guy via text and phone calls . it got me confuse so I put her down for a t talk. I told her now she got to make her choice if its me or that guy . she shouldn't be sentimental cus I know we not to play with issues of the heart. Instead she told me though she don't love that guy anymore but she can't just end things with the guy cus the guy has never hurt her bla bla bla. She will things with the guy when she get the opportunity or if he caught him cheating . the irony here is this girl has meet my mom likewise the other guys mom. So she talks with ma mom plus the other guy mom. It's really a fairytale true story. I really do love this girl so much but am tired with this kind of relationship. I hate feeling uncomfortable so I wanna get things straight asap. Please guys help me with advice. Tell me what to do. Please am dying and hurting . u can add me on Whatsapp on +237 71 995568. I need advice asap😭😭. Thanks