+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for a forum for men dealing with emotional/verbal abuse from a female

Looking for a forum for men dealing with emotional/verbal abuse from a female

Hi Im looking for an active forum for men that are in relationship with female partners that are emotional and verbally abusive. I would like it to be the main or one of the main topics it addresses. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

PJL

Look up yana (you are not alone) on google. Its for both men and women but theres loads of advice and they may know of a forum or online support group that can help.

You can also post your story here and we will try to help
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Have you tried googling the terms needed to find sites? I tried and these ones came up --
    [url=http://www.shrink4menforum.com/forum.php]Shrink4Men Forum[/url]
    [url=http://www.healthyplace.com/abuse/emotional-psychological-abuse/emotional-abuse-of-men-men-victims-of-emotional-abuse-too/]Emotional Abuse of Men: Men Victims of Emotional Abuse Too - HealthyPlace[/url]
    Could try to join it, see what it offers and if no good -- try to find another and so on until you get one that suits your needs.
    Obviously the 1st it is a private forum you need to join to read because you can't see forums.

Thank you somehelp4me:
    yes, I also ran across these the other day. I joined the one for men. The other forum is heavily posted by women since it is much more prevalent against females. But I asked here because maybe someone would have known a particular one. Thank you again.

The yana sight didnt seem to meet my immediate needs but I like the compassion the site is about! )
    PJL

Yana is more so for domestic violence but i thought it may offer some guidelines on emotional abuse too. Glad you found what your looking for best of luck to you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".