+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lonely heart seeking advice o(╥﹏╥)o (Gamer Knowledge highly recommended)

Lonely heart seeking advice o(╥﹏╥)o (Gamer Knowledge highly recommended)

Dear Loveforum Community,

I made this account just for advice and I hope I can get some here (ง ◕ั⌑◕ั)ว ⁾. (Enjoy the many emoticons)

-Around 2 years ago I met this incredible guy over an online game we both played. We were in the same guild and we both loved to pvp together. Everyday we would hang out and go on killing sprees and it was so much fun. We started getting super close but we never talked to each other. He asked me to get TS3 (teamspeak) so we would chat but me being the shy ass gamer girl I am couldn't. He understood and he was a bit disappointed but everyday he would tell me to get on TS3 so I could just listen to him talk and this went on for around 3 months until I finally got the courage to talk to him and man was it magical. (๑>ᴗ<๑)

-We exchanged Skype and talk back and fourth constantly our conversations are never boring. We talk about so much, school, boys, girls, our favorite food, family problems, anything and everything we don't have any secrets we haven't told each other and now we're best friends and constantly talking even to this day. I've started having feelings for this guy 3 months after meeting him and my feelings haven't changed in the 2 years I've known him. I just had to find out if he felt the same and this is where my problem is. We both had a third friend of ours super close to the both of us and she asked him if he liked me and to this he responded, "I care for her, I like her but we live too far apart I want her to have someone that can be there for her physically." ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` ). And yes I live in California and he lives in South Carolina he's not the type of guy to do long distance relationships.

-It's been 2 years now and my feelings still haven't changed for him, we still talk to each other like we're the last two people on earth. I think of no other guy but him and he's always saying things like "If I was with you......" and occasionally he would say "I love you....." The times we don't talk he'll message me saying he missed me and every night he wishes me sweet dreams and those times where I stay up late writing my essay for college he'll be on the phone with me helping me with my homework and staying up with me even if he's had a long day himself.

Ultimate Question Time: After knowing all this (basically told you the entire story) can I ever hope to find something more? I really love this guy and I want a real relationship with him but I am sad because he doesn't want a long distance relationship. Should I just give up, I am really stuck.

-Love ShapeShiftMage

Yes you should give up. Get off the computer and go meet real people in real life that you can have a real relationship with.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

For some reason you seem alot like my ex, except for some details. But seriously, if long distance is a problem for him, then there is no future. I do mean to burst your bubble, If a guy won't take the extra effort, then he's just not that into you.
    Cheer up and keep doing what you love to do, someone will come along in time.