+ Follow This Topic

Thread: advice pls!!!

advice pls!!!

I will apologize in advance for the length of this post.
    -So i need a woman's perspective. I met this girl and we talked for a couple of weeks. We talked of hanging out and going on a date, but my schedule is busy and she lives about 45 min away. We ended up putting off the date for unknown day in the futire but every time I would bring it up, she would be dodgy. We met online so this makes sense to me that she might be cautious about meeting people off the internet. Eventually after texting her a couple of times and getting one or two word responses, I pretty much jokingly called her out and said she must be scared that she will fall to hard. She immediately responds back and says she is in town and that we could meet up and I could go out with her and her friends. I'm a sociable guy so I wasn't worried about her friends. We had a great time. She had a few drinks and her friends kind of bailed after a while, so we went to hang out at my apt. We started kissing/heavy petting and she told me she was a virgin. I told her that I didn't want to take that from her under the circumstances but that I thought she was really sweet and I wanted to continue hanging out and getting to know each other first. Took her out to lunch the next day and had a great time. She said she would be going to a Halloween party that night. I had to work but I called the next day to see if she had fun. Her phone was dead all day whice was unusual for her. I left it alone and didn't hear from her until 10 at night. She said she had just found her phone and that someone had slipped something into her and her friends drink. Her friend was raped that night of the party. I made sure she was okay and told her that if she needed to talk, she could call me. She seems to be ok. She never called but she was posting pictures on social media of the party. I want to continue what we had, but I also wanna make sure I don't come on too strong since she was so close to what would have been traumatizing for her. She never really texts me or calls me first but whenever I text her she seems really like she likes me. Im treading lightly. Any advice?

She's posting photos of the party that her friend got raped at?

I think there is something fishy about her and her story? Who posts photos of a party one got drugged at? Really? Who?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She loves pictures, fashion, etc. She is always posting pictures on social media. Growing up her parents were very religious. She never was able to celebrate halloween. I have my suspicions as well, but a better question- who makes up a story about being drugged and their friend being raped??

Maybe she didn't make up that story but it's fishy that her friend got drugged and raped and she only got drugged.

How ever you do the algebra, this math just doesn't add up.

I say distance yourself from her and her bull and cockamAmie.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yea... im definitely backing off and waiting for her to make the next move if there is one. Such a shame if that's the case.. seemed like a really sweet girl.

Yeah.....sounds like a load of BS which basically means she's probably an immature pain in the ass

I'd let go unless she breaking down the door to get in your pants 👿

What the hell? She's posting pics of a party where her friend got raped? What a weirdo. She's giving you the cold shoulder one minute and then giving you attention another, too. She seems like a flippin' weirdo. I'd get going while the getting's good! haha