+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Venting thread, others welcomed.

^Yes, it is a boggler. I would imagine many of these people have been hurt themselves but have yet to deal with it productively hence their defense mechanisms off kilter.

agreed; I'd rather receive a genuine frown over a fake smile any day.

There are many genuine people. Makes them all the more special.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    How's all you gals doing ? It's quiet on here minus the spam again.

Going to rant about my cousin. He got another DUI, dumb-ass fool and his parents are willing to pay for him to go into a treatment program and he f ucking refused to go -- this idiot will either kill himself or another driving while intoxicated one of these days.
    Doing alright, Jffs24, you? Been down this week, missing dating in the summer, I guess.

Your cousin needs the fear of God put into him so he smartens up.

thread bump
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hey, this is back up and running -- Not much to vent about other than I can't use thank buttons anymore lmao Relationship is going well and family are all doing well enough in their own lives, would like to get a better job or a higher paying one but can't have all can you.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I used to post on here too... wonder if the loveadmin can open some other threads, breathe? I was thinking about a cosmetic surgery and mentioned it to my partner and he had an adverse reaction omg, I never expected that kind of reaction. My body is still my body, he really doesn't get a final decision on my body, same as I don't on his unless it affects my health.

Just venting, so hard to keep your feelings from someone you love. Sigh..

Thanks, loveadmin for re opening my thread for me & thanks to each of you who've posted since.

Wishing you to get & have the job you desire, Jffs24.

I agree, dollhouse ~ your body, your business.

Hi, Cali_Love, welcome to the thread and come back anytime to vent or ask for help from anyone of us who posts in here. I say tell them you have feelings, especially if both are free ( single) and it won't ruin anything between you afterwards.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

It wasn't anything horrible like getting my lips done or a boob job but he still needed to get his two cents in..

O.K now you have me so curious about what you wanted to do & he didn't like ~ hope he now can respect your personal choices.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Have to keep this open since LA kindly reopened

I guess my gripe this morning is time management fights.

He hates if I am even five minutes late, he is the type who IS always early & I find too early as annoying as someone like me always five minutes late.

Compromise is key, I feel. I can get with the program, why can't he. :[
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]...it was just permanent cosmetics. For eyebrows, eyes and lips. No biggie and I only got my brows done

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], permanent cosmetics are hot. I would bet if you didn't mention it to him before getting them done he wouldn't have even noticed.

Here's a vent: My 10yr high school reunion is in a few months. I was dreading going to it because my HS sweetheart ran off with a whorebag in our same class and it tore our friends in half. I moved and they all became good friends. I was out of the loop. Considered not going but said F!@$ it, I'm going! Because I took a stance and exclaimed I was going, whorebag decided she has concert tickets already purchased and can't make it. HA! Now I can have a good ol' time drinking with my old friends. I don't care if it sounds childish, its a vent.

Another vent? This dang site keeps making me login before every.. single.. comment I write!!!!!!!!!! Can I stay logged in for idk, a half hour or so before being kicked off? Copy, login, paste, post, copy, login, paste, post.................

Permanent cosmetics sounds cool ~ I'd so be in for doing my brows. So much wasted time trying to even those bitches out each morning :- \

[MENTION=12883]bloodtippedrose[/MENTION] You have to go, go get your hair/makeup done buy a hot glamorous dress and shoes and strut your hot self for all to see, especially the bf stealing hoebag Hope you have the best time & don't let any old asshole classmates ruin your fun night.

It used to have a keep logged in thing you could check not sure when loveadmin recently modified the site if that check was removed. When I write a big post I copy it first before I post it because I know the site will time me out and I'll lose it & I will have to re log in & then copy paste to post it. Usually why I try to keep my posts brief.

- - - Updated - - -

Also [MENTION=12883]bloodtippedrose[/MENTION] ~ The poll for yours & others movie choices is up in Off Topics, you should vote for yours.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Just want to vent I feel so depressed thinking of the past failed relationships that I had. I always come to think why there are people who are always given everything on love and yet they always failed. There are some people who just kept on playing the feelings of someone who loved them and still lucky to find love. Isn't it life is not fair? I'm one of those unlucky person who always get fooled or hurt by someone. Getting hurt over and over again but still choose to love again and again. But sometimes I already felt that I'm getting tired of loving. I'm getting tired of getting hurt. There comes a time in my life that I felt hurt so bad that I cannot bear so much pain at all. It came to my realization why are there people committing suicide. It is because they cannot bear the pain at all and thinking that only death could end up those pain. If I'm not thinking about my family, those people who loves maybe I'm one of those who already gave up their lives. That thing kept me sane to go on with my life. I just need to tell this because I'm still going through a lot of depression and venting what I feel could at least make me feel ok and it really is. Sometimes I don't want to have feelings anymore so I don't have to love and don't get hurt at all.
    Moving on doesn't mean you forget things.It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.

my gf's brother is a douche bag, asshole, moron! rude to her, rude to their parents, grandparents, steals money, wrecked cars, steals items off each regularly. he needs a detox center, pronto! they are enabling his bad behavior and i am fed up with this bullshit. thought i'd enjoy a good vent on this lmao
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast