+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Venting thread, others welcomed.

I am heavily considering getting my brows done [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] what was your experience like? How much did they fade after ward? Do you have any other tattoos? If so, was it more painful to have your brows done that other areas?

I am going to get temporary lip injections as a Christmas gift to myself this December. Nothing crazy, I don't want permanent duck lips, but something natural looking that will enhance what I already have and make my lips/smile look more symmetrical.

I'd like to vent about the fact that my ex is getting married to his new girlfriend. I am annoyed by this because she is the first chick he got with after we broke up and they have a kid together and are now going to get married. He doesn't deserve it. I did everything I possibly could to keep that man happy and we were supposed to have that future together, but he couldn't get his sh.it together to work with me and make it happen. So all the sh.it I went through in the hopes that I would be rewarded with the family I'd always dreamed of having, was for naught. And HE gets it and I am farther away from that dream than I ever was before and it's f.ucking bullsh.it.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Go for it, melancholia...I don't regret doing mine but it was expensive ( I picked a very upscale place so I wouldn't have poor sloppy work done on me) and only lasts about a year she told me and I was told to go back for a in between touch up I can't recall if she said 4 or 6 months later, I am sure they already booked me for it and will call and remind me, I hope haha Was darker when done but fades to a normal look after less than a week for me, didn't really hurt me at all but I love plucking brows and sometimes would wax haha so use to the pain maybe or I enjoy it. I have no other tattoo work on myself, this was my first. I'll see how long it really lasts still looking good and decide if I'll do it again, I really hate penciling in / filling in brows because of the time it takes so that is why I did this. Gift to myself. If you feel the same way and can afford the cost, I say do it. Look for good places in your area. Also I was told to avoid getting them wet for a certain amount of time, not sure if that is the norm but that was the most annoying part of it for me ( so you let it all settle in and don't get fading, I guess... she said a lot to me but I wasn't listening I was worrying it would make me look ridiculous more than anything)

Check on YouTube about lip injections, they show before and afters and some issues after, like lumps and bruising.

Thanks [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] I have a friend from high school who just started doing brows; and her work looks amazing. I also have a friend who got them done from a different place so she could refer me.

I'm going to get temporary lip injections in Decembrr as a Christmas present to myself. It gives me lots of time to research all the different clinics, procedures and after care. I'm stoked!

Sounds like you have some well trusted people you can go to... that definitely helps... so with the temp injections do they just deflate out in several months and do they go away evenly? I hope both procedures are successes for you.

I also wouldn't mind permanent cosmetics on my brows or even my lips ( they do lips and eyes also, right???) & I could go for a fuller top lip, but same as melancholia said ~ no duck lips ~ just poutier ones.

Kylie Jenner's is too much ( see pic )???

What about this difference, okay?

I wouldn't want my top lip THAT much bigger over my bottom.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

The second pic you posted is exactly what I want! Kylie's lips have too severe a look for me, but she does draw her liner outside her actual lip line to make them look even bigger. I am stoked to get fillers! A few girl friends of mine have had them done and they look fab!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

I prefer the second before and after as well...they just look plump and kissable not over done and ridiculous looking.

I miss her. I can't eat or sleep. It's ridiculous.

Hey man, try to get your thoughts of it. Maybe go out with the lads or something ?
    Remember that you'll eventually get over it and that feeling will slowly fade away. I know how you feel.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually also here to vent/maybe get some help.
    This girl that I've just met is really awesome and we're doing well as friends. We're gonna do something together like go out or something but she made clear that she just only wants to stay friends. At first I was fine with that because I didn't think I had love feelings for her but now I'm doubting my feelings, I also get jealous when she talks about other boys and stuff. It just sucks that I will never have a chance with her .

I'll vent here too * joins the venty club*

I hate it when my mates male and female alike keep pushing guys they know on me, I can find who I like on my own I don't need guys I have nothing in common with dropped off literally at my doorstep and having that awkward exchange of ( piss off) but in nicer politer wordings.
    Why do that to me it is not helpful and I've told you I don't like it.
    Stop it.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

^ They just want you coupled up so you all can go out together as couples. They love you, meg but sometimes that can step over lines when people persist after being told back off.

I think I need to buy Midol. and swallow the whole package at once.

True, dollhouse but respecting my wishes should always matter to real friends or family and it feels crap to have to keep repeating myself to some of these people.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

They need to trust you know you best and you will find your own in time... Sometimes being single is a big blessing as well...can concentrate on yourself, friends, work, studies more.

I agree with all, dollhouse is telling you megvoh ~ If they don't ignore them a bit & then they'll see the error of their ways.

One of my siblings borrowed thousands off my parents not for themselves but to pay off a debt of a person they are dating. WTF? They didn't tell parents it was for that but I found out it was & I don't think that is fair to my parents.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Hi venting thread long time no see and me

I've had one fantastic relationship and one horrible relationship since I was off line from here. I am posting this here because you asked me elsewhere breathe123. Atm, I am single and don't feel like dating for awhile and just concentrate on enriching my own life for myself.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast