+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Venting thread, others welcomed.

Venting thread, others welcomed.

I didn't see a thread where we can just talk openly about random upsets on past, present people, there is a random thread I saw in Off Topics but not here in Broken Hearts.

Needed to vent. I send an ex a email at his work was awhile since talking but was a nice polite email saying I'm Okay hope you are too, maybe we can talk this week( here are the days I am most free to talk) and asked to reply back so I can completely free up time for day best for him. No reply off his work mail then two days later after 2 in the afternoon I get a mail off his casual mail saying he is away atm and won't be able to talk until first weekend this month. I replied a longer reply back to his causal mail and then I kept thinking on it, something was nagging at me, I was positive he was at work that day I mailed, what are odds he was not day I mailed after awhile being in touch. The nagging was so true, I didn't hear anything back off casual mail since 31st so I sent a one line quick send off mail back to his work, asking are you back because no other reply off casual? and right away I got a automated leave reply saying, Hello, am away on leave from date to date call switchboard if an emergency and signed his name. Thing is the date was two days after I work mailed and was day he casual mailed, and day I mailed his work that day I never got that automated mail. Stupid to get hurt by something like that but fact I felt something was off and mailed his work again, and got proof, I don't know what to say on this weekend when he will call and go okay we can talk.

Did you want advice or like your thread is named only ' venting? '

My advice is if you don't think he will know you mailed his work again before you talk when he returns, don't tell him you know and see if he continues to lie about it, because obviously it hurt you he snubbed your mail for a few days when he could have replied before he left. Could he have set up that automated msg just for your email though, in case you tried his work mail once more to his work, I think you can set away email messages to say different messages for specific email addresses.
    Last edited by lovebroken; 06-11-14 at 05:49 PM.

Sounds to me like he is an ex for a reason and wants to stay ex- if you know what I mean? You aren't actually acting like an ex by being suspicious and upset so maybe that is why he doesn't want to answer? Maybe you know all this and just want to scream anyway? In my experience it isn't healthy for ex's to keep in touch to much too soon. In time, when you are both over each other totally (and I mean a time when you DON'T get angry and upset if he puts off speaking with you) then is the time to resume friendly, chatty messages....... Right now ...I don't think you are in that place hon....

they used to have a post to your ex thread in here, check a few pages back in this section and i am sure you'll find it locked because it didn't get posted on for the last 30 days but it was for people you no longer really speak to, imo, not ones you still have good relationships or friendships with.

maybe he has news to tell you and is nervous and that is why he didn't reply before he went away but did it day he left on another email so he wouldn't have to type or talk to you during that full week until home so he can think on what he will talk to you about? people only put others off if uncomfortable about talking about something to that person, so think about that when you do talk and i agree don't bring up you know about the message and that he was at work when you 1st mailed him, he should see your email when he goes back to work the next week and he'll know you know the truth and that he deliberately avoided you.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Much thanks, lovebroken, katyk and Exeter19.

No, was just a venting thread wasn't asking for advice, I meant others are welcome to vent in here too. But thank you all for your advice on my issue. I haven't heard from him since day he supposedly left, in mail I answered off his I asked to let me know when back and time to talk and he didn't, so. Just he doesn't want to, bet he checked his work mail last night to see what mail came in over last week absence and saw mine and knows I know.

Lovebroken, I didn't know you could set away messages to be different for different email address Maybe was a block on me? Everything sent was so kind towards him as always.

katyk, oh, no we were friends first and then dated, decided not for us better as friends, so isn't any weird ex vibes there, he took space for his own personal reasons and took it with all even some of his family, not only with me. But my suspicions were right, I wish I was wrong. I think by this recent situation I do care more then him, maybe I am being put in my place?

Exeter19, I think he might have checked his work mails and that is why no reply mail since day he claims he left on leave. He knows I'll question why he avoided my work mails only to send a casual mail and then ignore my reply on that after. Maybe he went on romantic trip with someone and she was told of my mail and told him ignore her?

OHh goody, may I vent a little? te hehee. ehem, let me clear my throat.and this is completley off topic, no advice given, just a vent.

What is up with this whole marriage thing with young people in their early 20's? Have the 50's returned? Has there been some global shift that preaches couples must marry old school within 3 years or their doomed and why do some people think that 'everything' will be better once their married?; because man, if it's not there already, it ain't coming.

next; sliced bread. love it.

Idlers. Pricks, shut your flippin engine off...

but seriously now, great thread who ever started it.

oo oo may I? one more. People who diss and look down their noses at others who have the odd glass of wine or wee toke claiming that their polluting their bodies with fowl stuff yet as they say this, their stuffing their little faces with big gulps, cookies, sugar cakes and espresso smoothies claiming that sugar and caffeine are not drugs. yeah, have another one... I'll take the toke and the wine over the daily sugar any day and meet you in 20 years. We'll see who fits through the door. snap.

ah, that felt good thank you O.P, good thread; reckon it will get a few good hits

O.p Breathe123,
    I know you didn't ask but i'll offer my two cents if I may. Sounds to me like although you deem you and your ex were mainly just buds, perhaps he took it as more and IF he is seeing someone else perhaps it is out of respect for her and them that he is putting some space between you and he. It is not always the new female that makes these requests of their new bo regarding the ex. Often, it is the man himself.

and if he's not seeing someone, maybe he still has feelings for you and your confusing the poor guy and he needed time to think about things. in any case, i'm sure you'll find out more when you see or talk to him next time. good luck

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]- yes after you sent that work address mail he could have set up for only your address that specific automatic reply, did it have a work signature on it? Has he kept his word and spoken to you this weekend? Guys I know who might know they were caught out would hide to avoid any confrontations.

My vent - I saw pictures of my last ex with his new girlfriend and they look happy and I feel miserable about his new happiness, and that makes me feel like a bad person. Conclusion, I still have too many feelings for that one, will need to avoid.

I enjoyed your vents, woody, you can vent any time you'd like in here. I wouldn't want to get married myself until past 25 years old, live a life before marriage, experience loving others too.

Woody, I do see him as a brother almost, we used to argue like siblings and love like lovers, it was odd & I felt if continued dating it would erase friends and felt we were better as friends, he agreed. He had a hard time and took silence off others close to him, he wasn't dating but at the time I was. He has dated others since and never didn't talk with me when I called, texted or mailed to meet up. He can tell his gf's I am no threat, I wouldn't kiss or date him again, we are like brother and sister friends. He cheated on gf's before I wouldn't say he is the guy to always do the respectful thing.

Breathe123, no I heard nothing I sent a lot already, I will send a text tomorrow, if nothing will go over the next day. He always replies if nothing else, even if he wanted space he say I can't talk now, give me a week more. he knows by now I saw dates of automatic reply. He lied, Idk why, it's only me not a gf.

There was no signature attached, but his work mails usually don't have his office division name or phone # in it.

I'm worried, I feel silly, but I think what if he killed himself and is decomposing in his apartment? I go right to worse scenario for people I care for. :- [

I hope you get word from him so you don't have to worry so much.

Breath123, I get the whole bro/sis relationship realm. It's good to have cosmic bro's/sis's. Just keep your heart safe

I'm just going to vent.

Go **** yourself you rude ****ing asshole! No wonder, no wonder.

You okay L.B? Who's being a prick to you? Can we help?

When I'm in similar situations I find a nice hot bubble bath always assists; a bath with some wine and a wee toke (optional) a good book and a few laughs; best medicine. anyway, hope your feeling better.

My vent?
    -Corporate Empires ruling the World;
    -Millions of cars idling as their drivers wait for fast food that clogs arteries and costs billions of dollars on health care.
    -People that think their vote doesn't matter.
    -English people that think Canada has too many trees and complain about not being able to see the mountains behind them
    -'some' English people in general ( maybe it's just the mentality but if one more tells me I'm from the Colonies, I might just take their crumpet and crumble it while drinking their tea) oh how rude, indeed, i'll take that
    -people who throw their cigarette buts on the street or any other trash or re cyclables.
    -anyone who doesn't respect First Nation Old Blood lines people.
    -Those who cut down their fruit trees
    -Plastic bags and billions of plastic caps that make their way to Oceans and the bellies of baby birds that die of starvation as their mothers panic and wonder why the food isn't working; the skeletons of baby birds full of plastic caps revealing humanity has allot of work to do.
    Last edited by woody; 14-11-14 at 07:02 AM.

Stellar vents, I like them, I wish I could scream in public & it was acceptable.

I heard from him, very rude he went away again on another trip & didn't let on, so kept me wondering again & waiting longer. Could have answered his texts, or calls, so impolite. Claimed on automatic message his boss told him to put it, I think he is lying because he said I found that mail you sent, I said so, maybe if you told me when back I wouldn't have had to inquire more and then he said good thing he had that message or other people would have to answer confusing mails from me, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent one small line, 20 words maybe less. The away message was for me & me alone I think. We talked 3 hours, I didn't feel good after, vibe was sick.

Well if the 'vibe' was 'sick' you know what you have do then right? Ditch it. N o t h i n g is worth a vibe like that lady so grab your britches, cater your sweet heart and move it on up.

We can't always fix everything (meaning we can't help those who either don't want it or take too much in the process) and the most important thing, what really matters is you.

Thank you, woody. I felt miserable after the 3 hours were up, I waited for some kind of I'm sorry or anything, they just didn't care that I worried and tried hard to contact them. I cried afterwards, because being a good friend you care & show it & make that extra effort, basically said by actions alone I am not worth it, even though supposedly best friends. :- [

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast