+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Make Him Love Me?

How Can I Make Him Love Me?

Hey All!

I am New Here & I Get A Problem ...

I Knew A Guy From My Age & Somehow I Fell In Love With Him.
    He Know That I Love Him But Though He Wants Us To Be A Brother & A Sister.

How Can I Change This Thought?
    Or Should I Forget About Him?

There really isn't anything you can do to make somebody love you. If he sees you more like a good friend, or almost like a sister even, then that probably is not going to change. So, you'd have to decide if you can live with being just his friend. If you are just going to hang around hoping that some day he changes his mind, then you really owe it to yourself just to get out of the situation.

If you can legitimately see being just his friend without robbing yourself of the chance to date other guys, then go ahead and remain friends. You never know what may happen down the road, and even if nothing ever happens between you two, at least you have a good friend out of it.

However, if you feel that remaining his friend will just cause you to continue to wish there could be more, then you are better just moving on. You need to find yourself a guy who will think of you as his one and only, not his l'il sis. Mind you, there is nothing wrong with having a great, close friendship... but it's just not good for you if you really just want to be more.

Good luck, my friend.

Well actually there is something you can do. Just try to be hot all the time. Like wear pink or black or red. Thats sexy. Basicaly you just have to look desirable. Also you can make a first move like touch the guy or ask on a date. You have nothing to lose. You can have like 20 brothers or just few guys thats more than that.

Sometimes problem is not in a girl - guy is just not ready.

Ofcourse you might want to try love spells aswell. The best I can remember is put your pubic hair in his food. Think there was one where you add your menstrual blood to his food too.

Good luck !
    Last edited by pcmaster; 07-11-14 at 07:45 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well actually there is something you can do. Just try to be hot all the time. Like wear pink or black or red. Thats sexy. Basicaly you just have to look desirable. Also you can make a first move like touch the guy or ask on a date. You have nothing to lose. You can have like 20 brothers or just few guys thats more than that.

Ofcourse you might want to try love spells aswell. The best I can remember is put your pubic hair in his food. Think there was one where you add your menstrual blood to his food too.

Good luck !
    That's not making someone love you, that's making someone lust for you.

Sometimes problem is not in a girl - guy is just not ready.

Good luck !
    We Met Before More Than Once & He Told Me That I'm Beautiful.Most Of Times He Tells Me That I'm Sweet & Lovely.Sometimes He Says That He Misses Me But Though This Stuff Didn't Change His Look Towards Me.

Psychologically, Most Of Times He Is Not Good,Maybe Is That What Makes Him Not Ready To Love?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    That's not making someone love you, that's making someone lust for you.
    She/He Mentioned Some Right Points!

Well I can talk for the guy but If I would find girl beautiful and friendzone her in sister zone then it would probably be because shes too young to trust her my heart. With too young I mean 2 years younger. For example with young girls Im afraid to fall for them because I know once it gets serious they might change their mind and their feelings change faster than mine. Younger girls are more into sexual things and dont see much diference between love and sex. But Im more about making serious future plans together so thats why I cant be with younger girls. Maybe thats the case with your guy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shahenda View Post

- - - Updated - - -

She/He Mentioned Some Right Points!
    No he did not! If you are looking for beefy injections instead of a real relationship, suit your self... go forth and follow his advice.

I was kinda thinking along the lines of voodoo or witchcraft. So, pcmaster could be on the right track. :-P

Well I can talk for the guy but If I would find girl beautiful and friendzone her in sister zone then it would probably be because shes too young to trust her my heart. With too young I mean 2 years younger. For example with young girls Im afraid to fall for them because I know once it gets serious they might change their mind and their feelings change faster than mine. Younger girls are more into sexual things and dont see much diference between love and sex. But Im more about making serious future plans together so thats why I cant be with younger girls. Maybe thats the case with your guy too.
    I'm Only Two Month Younger,That's Ain't A Big Deal!
    He Was In Love With A Girl But They Broke Up,Maybe It's The Issue.How Can I Make Him Forget All That Topic And Make Him Focus On Me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I was kinda thinking along the lines of voodoo or witchcraft. So, pcmaster could be on the right track. :-P
    I'm Not Joking,Guys!

Dear Lady,

One cannot force true love. It either happens or it does not.
    Sure, one can do things to make themselves more desirable or longed for; do things to become intriguing and attractive but may I ask, if this doesn't happen naturally as nature intends it to, why, pray tell would you want someone who doesn't naturally want you?

To consider the art of majiic or spells and potions may assist you on your quest but I doubt the affect would spill onto his own inner self and feelings of heart. I may be wrong but I doubt it.

If he just freed himself of a past relationship he will need time to move on. Becoming obsessed with him isn't healthy for you. Tread carefully.

Allow nature to take its course. There is nothing wrong with asking the Universe/MultiVerse's for love of a good person but again, it cannot be forced.

Two months younger? Do your horoscope signs mach well? Maybe thats the issue. If guys believes in it then this could be the problem. Because some people are not suited for each other. Really how old are you? Will be easier to give advice once I know your age group. For example advice for 15 year old will be different than to 30 year old.

We are goofing a bit, but we kid with the love. ;-) But, the truth is you can't really MAKE somebody love you. If he's already made his intentions clear, and those intentions are that you are a good friend and nothing more, then that isn't likely to change. Is it IMPOSSIBLE? Certainly not. It is very unlikely, though. More often than not, once somebody see a person as a friend and nothing more, that does not tend to change. So, don't waste your time longing to be with somebody who sees you only as their good buddy.

Either enjoy being good buddies while you look for your true love elsewhere, or distance yourself from the friendship if you feel it would just be too hard not wanting more.

Good luck. I think most people can understand the feeling of wanting to be with somebody who doesn't feel the same way. I hope you find the partner of your dreams, whether that winds up being this chap or somebody else.

P.S.

You could also try selling your soul to a demon in exchange for his love. LOL! However, as somebody who knows what it feels like not having a soul, I wouldn't exactly recommend it. ;-)

Two months younger? Do your horoscope signs mach well? Maybe thats the issue. If guys believes in it then this could be the problem. Because some people are not suited for each other. Really how old are you? Will be easier to give advice once I know your age group. For example advice for 15 year old will be different than to 30 year old.
    No,Both Of Us Don't Care For Such Things.

We're 19 But He's 2 Months Older

Psychologically, Most Of Times He Is Not Good,
    Are you saying you want a nut job to love you? Whats happening in your world that you want to be with someone that is not good?

Back completely away from him, don't be his friend and leave him to get in contact with you at all times. If you actually are silly enough to want a nut as a boyfriend then the best way to get him to want you is to not want him. People with issues seem to always find what they CAN'T have more attractive then what they CAN have so try that.

In the meantime, get on with your life without him in it and start opening up your options by talking to other guys and meeting other people to hang out with just as friends.

Also: Get the book "He's Just Not That Into You" and read about what it looks like when a girl wants a guy but he doesn't want her the same way.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Hey, come on! We nut jobs need love too! :-P I mean.... I need a woman's flair to help me learn how to better organize all the stray body parts in my basement, and how best to get blood out of..... everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast