+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can I Make Him Love Me?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Are you saying you want a nut job to love you? Whats happening in your world that you want to be with someone that is not good?

Back completely away from him, don't be his friend and leave him to get in contact with you at all times. If you actually are silly enough to want a nut as a boyfriend then the best way to get him to want you is to not want him. People with issues seem to always find what they CAN'T have more attractive then what they CAN have so try that.

In the meantime, get on with your life without him in it and start opening up your options by talking to other guys and meeting other people to hang out with just as friends.

Also: Get the book "He's Just Not That Into You" and read about what it looks like when a girl wants a guy but he doesn't want her the same way.
    no no no ... i mean he's feeling depressed and sad not a nut-job :/

>He doesn't feel romantic love for you. Instead, he feels brother/sister love.
    >Instead of being optimistic and happy he's depressed and sad.
    >Rather then be keen to be with you and be your boyfriend, he'd rather not have much to do with you and only wants to be your friend.
    >Rather then go out and meet other men that will want you for a girlfriend, you stagnate yourself hoping to be with him.
    > Rather then finding someone more compatible you waste time trying to make a man that has been clear and honest with you that he doesn't want a girlfriend, fall in love with you.

Can you not see why it is in your best interests to just let this guy fade out of your life while you get on with being more proactive in finding someone more suitable?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Again, I find myself agreeing with Wakeup. If the guy is only interested in you as a friend, then that is probably not going to change. There really isn't anything you can do to make it change. In fact, by trying you are just wasting your own time stuck pining after somebody who will most likely never like you as anything more than a friend/surrogate sister. You could be letting your true soulmate pass you by because you are busy waiting on a go who is more like your bro.

If you can't separate your feelings for him, then you need to separate yourself from him. It may hurt, but if you can't cast aside your feelings for him, realize it probably won't happen, and look for somebody else then you really need to distance yourself for your own good. Good luck.

you cant. make yourself a change instead of trying to change him to love you. He likes you in a bro/sis way for a reason. because its you.
    not asking you to totally become someone you're not, but to upgrade yourself.
    Below is an affiliate link to a video revealing how the person attracts men. My friend found this product pretty accurate in terms of revealing men's desire.
    Within the advertisement is a product that might change your life forever and make you as desirable to men than before. Take a look before you decide.

Code:
    http://76058i6bbfi4oa8az5tfsero08.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVE1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12