+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies, could you make sense of this?

Ladies, could you make sense of this?

Okay, could you ladies help me make sense of this.

I met this lady online. She is in her late 30's (38) and i am 31. We talked sparingly (for two days) and i decided to ask her out for a date (i move with purpose) to which she agreed to. Last night i asked for her number, but she insisted i give her mine. After a couple of hours, she texted back and we chatted for a while with me ending by wishing her a good night. Our date was scheduled for today (Friday) by 3:00pm because i had other issues to attend to in the city.
    Today, i drove (60+ miles) to the city (she lives in the city) and started with my initial agenda to sort out my personal stuffs. My plan was to get in touch like 15 mins before the date to reassure her of my arrival and all, since we agreed on the location and time just yesternight.
    An hour to go, i got a text from the lady calling off the date, accusing me of not getting in touch with her earlier to check up on her to know how she was doing. Insisting that she was "used to men showing interest". I was like huh? (err...i agreed to reschedule my appointment in the city by a couple of days, i initiated the conversation, booked a venue for the meet and all, and she is accusing me of lack of interest)

I thought it was a joke till she ended the conversation.

So, ladies, i was of the opinion that pre-first date / first meeting, care should be taken to prevent smothering the lady and all.

This really threw me off.

Ladies, i would like to know what you think on this.

yeah...we're weird sometimes. sorry about that