+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriends parents..

My girlfriends parents..

my girlfriends parents think my girlfriend is pregnant, she is almost 18, i am 17. its because she had morning sickness for absolutly no reason. should i be worried?

Don't get worried about it..morning sickness....heh..could be getting sick or anything else huge variety of thing that it could be instead of pregnancy.Get a test done..until then just relax
    If at first you don't succeed....start running

yep! agreed. get tested.
    "Ogres are like onions."

what if she is pregnant, im 17.. we already spoke about this the other nite, and she said if she got pregnant, she would keep it.

A good woman takes responsibility for her actions,as should a good man. My first daughter(which turned out not to be mine by i accept as mine neways) was born when i was 18,and I couldn't have been happier to have her. Don't be worried by it. Just be the man you were made to be, and be a father.
    If at first you don't succeed....start running

get her to take a test and if she is pregnant take responsibility for the baby
    it takes 2 to make a baby
    i know ur 17 but u did the deed lol

dnt worry til u actually know if she is pregnant

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yup...along with sex comes responsibility.....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I once thought I was pregnant because I was a month late on my period. Have you been having sex very much? That messes the body up a lot of the time, also if she's under stress of any kind, or taking any sort of medication. The first time I had unprotected sex I got a urinary track infection, I guess it happens when semen go into the urinary track. So it was screwed up for many reasons, but I couldn't believe how happy I was when I got my period.

Many symptoms are psychological. Your best bet is either wait it out for a bit, if nothing major happens to her body then you're probably not in any sort of trouble. If you want to get tested, I'd recommend that, but I remember I was too scared to try that way.

If she truly wants to keep it, then it's up to you to decide how you want to handle it. Personally I would have gotten an abortion, because I know that at this point in my life I could not have handled it, and the father would have been my best friend, who's even younger than I.

thanks for comments.

to be honest i am not really scared to become a father, and if i have to i will take responsibility, its only fair i know.

she has a birth control tube in her arm, and we dont use protection because we are both faithful to eachother and if i had of caught something, i dare say i would have caught it by now!

we do have sex quite frequently, 5 - 10 times a week maybe.

Spike.

Her being on BC is no excuse for not using a condom because you are faithful to each other since you are both so young. You can still get pregnant when you are on BC. You're best option is to just wear a condom until you can really handle having a kid of your own. I know it doesn't feel as good, but I'd much rather wear a rubber during sex rather than not and end up getting the girl pregnant. Just my two cents.

wow , im surprised at how many ppl dont have sex without condoms or pills . i would have expected more , me and my ex got really lucky , 6 months without condom or pills and everything was great (we were supposed to get engaged a bit later on) but we were still 17-18 . altho i never came inside of her without a condom , still precum can still get a girl pregnant . after that we decided not to take the risk until we were married , and she dint want the pill because her parents might find out .

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by justonekiss
    The first time I had unprotected sex I got a urinary track infection, I guess it happens when semen go into the urinary track.
    Wow does this happen a lot with unprotected sex? Just curious.

Late_vamp: My ex had really bad cramps whenever she had her period so she got on the pill to help the cramps, would be a good excuse to tell parents. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    and she dint want the pill because her parents might find out .
    How would her parents have found out?