+ Follow This Topic

Thread: arguments daily - living like strangers in the same house!

arguments daily - living like strangers in the same house!

Am 8 weeks pregnant & since I got pregnant I have been irritated at the sight of my OH. I am constantly moody & every day we are arguing... Even about the smallest thing such as the way he eats! I sometimes feel as if I am falling out of love with him.
    I am living with him but it feels like we ate strangers in the same house!
    Any advice pls ;-(

Well don't be too hard yourself; your body is going through major changes, hormones, moods flair into temper temper.
    Is he pitching in enough around the house? because if he isn't, that could be a big source of tension due to nesting mode kicking in and feeling overwhelmed with it all.
    You need to take care of yourself first and foremost and he needs to assist this in any way he can. That's his baby in there too after all.
    Perhaps your worried about the prospect of spending your life with him now that you two are having a baby. LIttle things like how he eats are small potatoes; what really matters is the big stuff. Can you tolerate and handle the big stuff with him? Does he treat you well, contribute enough as far as chores and bills? Love you, hold you? or is everything about him driving you nuts?
    I say again, you need to rest and be as stress free as possible. This is a fragile time at 8 wks. First trimester must be smooth sailing lady. You take care of that little baby in there; don't let the small stuff get to you ok? Talk to your man and ask him to close mouth while chewing, at least for now until your through this next stage as stress is not good. Okay? No stress..... stay warm and congrats by the way.
    Last edited by woody; 14-11-14 at 09:07 AM.

Wow, thank you so much woody for ur words of encouragement N support. It is really motivating. He does the house work & pays the bills. He is trying his best to make me happy but the little things he does that I don't like does irritate me. Well ur definitely right in the sense that I need to take it easy through out this pregnancy especially in the 1st tremester

Thank u hun

;-)

Anytime dear and remember, hormones will do funny things.... Your doing fine. Just take care of yourself okay? okay.