+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice

Need advice

I work with a woman who I have become really good friends with, although we haven't known one another for long. One night when I was tired and drugged up(was sick) I think she told me she loves me. Its possible I only imagined it but I'm pretty damn sure she said it, at the time I froze and couldn't think straight. I have been in love with her for some time and was certain those feelings were not mutual so I kept my mouth shut. The following day she spent all morning at the salon and than we went for dinner and a movie. She was having personal issues that day so I didn't confront her about what happened, or tell her how I feel. I also assumed we would have another chance to hang out, outside of work.

Since than we still talk and text a lot but she rarely initiates the conversations, when I see her at work she seems pleased and happy im there, even asking me to come in early so I can spend some time with her before I have to work. But she will not spend any time with me outside of work. It has been a little over a month now and all my attempts to get her to hang out with me so I can talk to her have failed. Last week I went so far as telling her that I would really like a chance to talk to her about some things in person and not while at work.

Im at my wits end, I don't want to tell her how I feel while we are at work, and I don't want to call or text her about it but I don't know how many other options I have. I keep thinking she might be afraid after what she said to me and how I reacted, and that's why we never hang out anymore. I usually have a great deal of difficulty in sharing my feelings, but with her I want to tell her every time I see her, or talk to her.

Just want an opinion as to what I should do, I am going to tell her soon, before I lose my courage. I just dont know what the best option is for doing so. Sorry this was so long, and thanks for the input.

give it time for another day to think about what to do