+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Egos

Egos

:confused: Ok... here's an interesting question. There is one girl whom I like, and she reciprocates that feeling. But she's kinda chubby/fat.

Now the ego comes into play. What will my friends think of me? A guy who likes fat chicks? She's not large, just chubby. But she's got a great personality etc. This is the biggest obstacle... Comments?:confused:

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    nevermind what your friends will think. if they are really your friends they won't really care. they might tease you about it, but as long as you're happy, they will side with you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Love is something between 2 people. Ego is something which is totally irrelevant to love... i mean, would u go out with an ultimate bimbo just to impress your friends?
    that would be sad, mighty sad...
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

[color=deeppink:f5ca658b62]first of all.. why would u care what ur friends think? looks arent everything. friends are supposed to accept you for u and if you like that girl, they should accept her too unless she treats you like shit or something. but other than that, they should be fine w/ it. if they're not, they're not accepting who you are. plus, looks change, but personality pretty much stays the same. it's what inside that is the true beauty. [/color:f5ca658b62]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha easy for say comming from someone that is hardly single yeah?? lol. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[color=deeppink:cd526090fc]shiet i've been single for a while already... im such a dork. no one likes angel stephy can someone give me a hug ??? nah hehe.[/color:cd526090fc]
    ~*~*~AnGeL StEpHy~*~*~