+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what is your relationship deal: single, dating married, engaged, divorced?

So what is your relationship deal: single, dating married, engaged, divorced?

Curious what status people posting on a relationship forum are.

I am Dating, LDR. With talk of going farther especially once I move overseas but I won't move until I finish uni.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I'm single with a possible gay man constantly asking me out. So nothing happening over here.

^^making me chuckle here Breath123.

To answer Anya may's question. Was single throughout my 20's after ex fiance passed away; stayed single due to sadness' for a long long time, too long? But if I had settled out of loneliness I never would have met my sweetheart when I did. Only 3 years in but we knew it right away, this was it. I'll never forget the first time I saw him when he came to my door. (and my mother told me i'd never meet anyone if I didn't leave the house) Ha.

Within a year, He bought us a house in a new town where we live happily. Marriage? We talk about having a big party one day for Fam and friends to celebrate, dance and eat good food, fine wines but we won't bring the law into it. We figure, we know what we are and that's that.

Had some rough goings due to his ex (that he hadn't spent time with in several months before he even met me) she showed up and tried to stir the pot in the first place we lived. but eventually, got closure and went away, eventually.

I'm in love, silly, wonderful, blind, all consuming love and for a girl that resigned herself to spinsterdome, I know now that all those years of great sadness were worth the wait. Flaws? Sure, we all have em, but he is the best man I have ever met. I'm the best woman he's ever met too so yeah, we know how lucky we are.

Cosmically married.
    Last edited by woody; 15-11-14 at 10:25 AM.

I'm in a serious relationship. Been with her for 8 years. Honestly couldn't imagine my life without her. I love her to death. I just need her to grow up a lil. This past few years have been tough but we got this. I think..

I am single. Have been on a few dates since my relationship ended but no one I would want to invest a lot of time for a relationship with, so presently I'm waiting out the heartbreak first before another full time commitment.
    Last edited by lovebroken; 16-11-14 at 03:02 AM.

Single over here. Because I'm young, I've only ever had two crushes that I've recognized as crushes on guys, one of which I'm still in now.

I'm engaged! And just when I thought I'd never find love... he came in to my life.

Met the man in my life over a year ago... absolutely happy!
    I LOVE ... US

Giving up on girls and playing for the same team. It's much easier this way.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

^ success rate better?

dating, only been for a few months, nothing serious like a few in here but she is a fun, nice person and not clingy so we both can do our own things too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I am in a relationship, and have been for over 3 years now. Lot of it has been long distance relationship (seeing each other every 2-3 weeks), but relationship is great! Love her!
    Love and relationship guidance- www.cupidious.com

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    I'm single with a possible gay man constantly asking me out. So nothing happening over here.
    Thought I'd update my status to Dating now I was introduced to someone around my last visit on here & we hit it off and have been going out since & so far so wonderful.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I'm one of the married ones here -- got married just this summer though and about to have our first child very soon in this month.

Thanks all for taking the time to reply.

I'm still holding on strong, even through our distance, we can next have our big meet up in 2 months. ( been saving )

[MENTION=68335]YoungCosmo[/MENTION] are you still playing for the same team or have you met a gal? Do you like romantic guys or rough and tough guys?
    [MENTION=76556]Leialoha1975[/MENTION] Congrats on your engagement.
    [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] Congrats on the new relationship.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Thank you, it's still going well. Went out for most of the afternoon to dinner with him today & into evening.
    Will see him tomorrow for a few hours, but no more tonight ~ I have a gf's send off in an hour to attend into late hours, so we parted for our nights.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    ^ success rate better?

dating, only been for a few months, nothing serious like a few in here but she is a fun, nice person and not clingy so we both can do our own things too.
    Much! But never with anyone I'm actually interested in..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anya_may21 View Post
    Thanks all for taking the time to reply.

I'm still holding on strong, even through our distance, we can next have our big meet up in 2 months. ( been saving )

[MENTION=68335]YoungCosmo[/MENTION] are you still playing for the same team or have you met a gal? Do you like romantic guys or rough and tough guys?
    Hah, me meet a girl...That would be the day! I suppose I like femme guys. Probably because that's the closest to getting a girl as I'll get. [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=self-psychoanalyzingFTL]#self-psychoanalyzingFTL[/URL] (fortheloss)
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast