+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is 23 Years old too old to still be playing the field ?

Is 23 Years old too old to still be playing the field ?

Hello Ladies.. I just would like to hear at what age do you feel like is the appropriate age to settle down ? Just opinions, I would like to hear your thoughts. I am 23 and haven't really found anyone special yet and I don't know if its something to worry about or not. I only say that because I see a lot of my friend starting too.

No. Whenever you're ready and want to is the right time.

there is no set time frame to 'settle down' hon.....why would you want to? At 23 you chop and change constantly. Its not a race to see who can settle down the quickest. In fact, the earlier people declare "he/she's the one" the higher the divorce rate. Stop worrying, concentrate on enjoying yourself and one day you will meet someone and think Yep...she's the one for me! (Of course it may take may goes to find Ms Right but hey ho...such is life) Don't rush it though that is my message x

It's nothing to worry about at all honey! everyone is different!
    I have a friend who got married at 17,and friends who are single at 25 etc.
    yeah a lot of people seem to start settling down from around 23,but so what?
    Look at Jennifer Aniston! she's in her 40s and shes just starting to settle down.(engaged)

This is Jennifers second go at "settling down."

Anyway... don't worry about "settling down" Op, just concentrate on the women that actually want you for their gf and don't be putting yourself in the friend zone with girls that just want your attention but not much more.

You'll be fine if you have good personal boundaries, show your confidence in yourself, and you don't waste time on fluff and fantasy and girls that don't show you interest.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Depends what you mean by "playing the field". Young girls love those "bad boy" types but as you get older, women lose respect for men like that in general and want someone they see as trustworthy and dependable..

Theres no ideal time to settle down, its when it feels right with someone special but i don't recommend playing around and hurting girls along the way as that will keep putting you one step forward, 3 steps back..
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

"Playing the field" is never okay. Guys don't realize how many women they hurt while they're "playing the field". Women have very delicate egos and emotions, and when we have sex with a guy, date him, or even kiss him, we're attached at least SOMEWHAT emotionally. At least, those of us who aren't sluts are... but I digress.

Playing the field is basically playing with someone's emotions, which is never okay to do. I'm not saying you settle down, but find a girl who you can date...and if those dates turn into something serious, then that'll be great.

At least, those of us who aren't sluts are..
    What a cunty thing to say.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm a 25 female and I'm learning the hard way. I wish I would have kept my twenties to myself, so no, I don't think twenty three is too old. I think we're still figuring things out at this age, and even growing into who we are. I think you meant "playing the field" more as a way to say "date around until I find someone worth while." You'll find her/him when you're ready, so no rush.

no age is too old. i have friends settling down at 30.
    Below is an affiliate link to a video revealing how the person attracts men. My friend found this product pretty accurate in terms of revealing men's desire.
    Within the advertisement is a product that might change your life forever and make you as desirable to men than before. Take a look before you decide.

Code:
    http://76058i6bbfi4oa8az5tfsero08.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVE1