Well.. This is basically me asking how she is thinking atm.. Because.. Now when I've broken up with my ex I can feel what the problem was.. and I regret things.. Because I didn't know.

Both of us had ex's that tore us apart.
Her ex boyfriend made her really insecure, and made her be very intolerant and feel unrespected and being the victim.
I didn't know before it was to late. Because I felt that she pushed me away, because I tried desperatly sometimes to just wanna fix this. Because, it seemed like she pushed me away. And that is simply because she was unsecure. But I didn't know.. so I pushed it..

I had an ex that cheated on me... That makes me think stuff like.. "Oh she doesn't want to talk, what is she doing" and so on. I think both our expierence crashed together.. and now when i know why it seems so stupid that we broke up.. I can fix this now that I know "the problem" i've done it before.. but not like this.

We broke up yesterday.. I know it's a bit early on.. and I won't talk with her for a while.. Both of us need.. "rest" But I was thinking... when she have gotten her strenght back.. do you think she would be able to "fight" once again?
Now when we/I know the reason.

It's like.. I figured it out, exatcly when it was too late...

How would you feel and think?