+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: why is my boyfriend behaving so weird latelly?

I don't understand troll, sorry.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I don't understand troll, sorry.
    Hey,could u stop to call me Troll?Do u have something against germans or japanese or something like that?Because i'm starting to think u have!!
    What u didnt undertstand?I was very clear in my answer!And u call yourself woman?U are the shame of all women!

Quote Originally Posted by lilly2015 View Post
    Hey,could u stop to call me Troll?Do u have something against germans or japanese or something like that?Because i'm starting to think u have!!
    What u didnt undertstand?I was very clear in my answer!And u call yourself woman?U are the shame of all women!
    ... ...

Yes... me calling you the troll that you are makes me THE shame of all women!
    Worse then Tokyo Rose, even.

Anyway... Do let us know when he actually comes through with some of the things he's promised you. That is when we will ALL know.. including you that he's sincere. Until then, his words are just words...

BTW: Can anyone else imagine answering all that interrogation by a friend about intentions? JHC.

Four years, long distance, no sex. WTF?
    Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Who is Tokyo Rose?I'm not a troll ok?U really like to insult other dont u?Possible because u are a frustrated person that have jealous of other people!Can u explain me why the hell u call me that?
    Dont worry,after weekend of next week i will....and i'm sure it will be a slap in many people who doubt us!
    Hey,he only answered that questions because he wanted and this friend is trying to advice him and help him!!I think thats good!!Oh wait,u dont have friend...true friends i mean!
    Hey,we didnt do it yet because i dont feel confortable to do it yet....after the rapes..is being difficult!And he knows this!Thats why he didnt try to have sex by force!
    Jezuz in a hand cart... now there's rapeS being brought into it.

Who is Tokyo Rose?I'm not a troll ok?U really like to insult other dont u?Possible because u are a frustrated person that have jealous of other people!Can u explain me why the hell u call me that?
    Dont worry,after weekend of next week i will....and i'm sure it will be a slap in many people who doubt us!
    Hey,he only answered that questions because he wanted and this friend is trying to advice him and help him!!I think thats good!!Oh wait,u dont have friend...true friends i mean!
    Hey,we didnt do it yet because i dont feel confortable to do it yet....after the rapes..is being difficult!And he knows this!Thats why he didnt try to have sex by force!
    Lmao! Yes, you are a troll and sounding more like a troll every time you respond.

So what happens when you get married and it turns out you are frigid and hate sex because of the so called "rape", are you gonna let your future husband have a taste of something better from someone outside of the marriage?

Get the fukc out of here!

- - - Updated - - -

And you have to wait next weekend or the following weekend to see if he is going to propose to you after not seeing him for four months? That's the reason why we are calling you a troll. Dude, not realistic.

Whatever you say in here is now difficult to believe. You've lost your credibility.

You tailor all your responses to suit your mental and psychological needs. I don't even believe that your Prince Charming exists at all!

If there's anything that can help you at this point is to seek psychological help. Just in case you didn't realize, you need one.

- - - Updated - - -

And you have to wait next weekend or the following weekend to see if he is going to propose to you after not seeing him for four months? That's the reason why we are calling you a troll. Dude, not realistic.

Whatever you say in here is now difficult to believe. You've lost your credibility.

You tailor all your responses to suit your mental needs. If there's anything that can help you at this point is to seek psychological help. Just in case you didn't realize, you need one.
    Last edited by dontaskme; 01-12-14 at 08:52 AM.

I'm 25, I don't think I'm ready for marriage and kids. I still want freedom and life. I still have plenty of time before I turn 30, then I'll marry and have kids. What do you think about my statement?
    Below is an affiliate link to a video revealing how the person attracts men. My friend found this product pretty accurate in terms of revealing men's desire.
    Within the advertisement is a product that might change your life forever and make you as desirable to men than before. Take a look before you decide.

Code:
    http://76058i6bbfi4oa8az5tfsero08.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOVE1

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Jezuz in a hand cart... now there's rapeS being brought into it.
    Go get a life!!Tired of bullies!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Lmao! Yes, you are a troll and sounding more like a troll every time you respond.

So what happens when you get married and it turns out you are frigid and hate sex because of the so called "rape", are you gonna let your future husband have a taste of something better from someone outside of the marriage?

Get the fukc out of here!

- - - Updated - - -

You tailor all your responses to suit your mental and psychological needs. I don't even believe that your Prince Charming exists at all!

If there's anything that can help you at this point is to seek psychological help. Just in case you didn't realize, you need one.

- - - Updated - - -

You tailor all your responses to suit your mental needs. If there's anything that can help you at this point is to seek psychological help. Just in case you didn't realize, you need one.
    Mind your own business!!Go get a life!!!So tired of bullies!!!Go jump from a cliff!!if your parents didnt gave you education and good manners,i think that shows the rot person u are!!!What a looser!!!! -.- So much jealous....hahahaahah....is ridiculous!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lucashope View Post
    I'm 25, I don't think I'm ready for marriage and kids. I still want freedom and life. I still have plenty of time before I turn 30, then I'll marry and have kids. What do you think about my statement?
    well,thats you!!Not everyone is the same,otherwise we would be robots or clones or something like that!!But good that no one is the same!That means there is still good people in this world!But what can i say,god always makes us pay for our sins!And Karma is hard!!!So eventually,everyone that insulted me now,will end bitting their tongues and they will never be happy!
    But to answer,your statement,i understand that u are not ready and i'm sure one day u will find a good person.But as i said before,not everyone thinks like that and my bf doesnt.I already asked that many times....that he is too young and needs time but he still says i shouldnt worry for changing his life so soon.So i think that depends of culture and personality and own thoughts of life,i guess!
    Anyway,i wish you all the best!
    Last edited by lilly2015; 02-12-14 at 02:09 AM.

... lmfao ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234