+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi im Christina im LOVE SICK HEARTBROKEN

Hi im Christina im LOVE SICK HEARTBROKEN

Hi My Name is Christina im 22 Years Old and ive had boyfriends before i have . but i got with a guy that was younger then me i feel in love with him hes 2 years younger , and recently he cheated and had sex with somebody else , im the type of person thats wants answers i want to see who she is i want to know detail for detail what they have done and yes , i know some people might call it self torture because i wanted to know and yes it hurt even more at 1st he told me she just gave him oral sex but because im me i wanted to see her Facebook and i wanted to ask her so i asked her but i was on his facebook so she thought it was him so i asked what did we do when u was at my house and she replied we had sweaty sex , i dnt think my heart had ever felt anymore pain in that very moment all he could do was apolgize and beg for me back but i cant forgive him i want to but for some reason i cant , my heart is still aching to this day nothing works NOTHING , I TRIED TO DO THINGS TO MAKE ME FORGET BUT IT JUST DOESN'T WORK WE STILL SPEAK AND HE WANTS TO BE BETTER "ITS WHAT HES SAYING BUT I CANT SHAKE IT IT HURTS TOO MUCH I HEAR THE WORD SWEAT IM IN TEARS I DONT KNOW KNOW WHAT TO DO LIKE YOU DONT KNOW HOW BAD IM SO MAD AT THE GIRL LIKE I WANT HER FEELINGS HURT LIKE MINE BUT IDK

ANY ADVICE ANYTHING . WOULD HELP

Hi SimplyChristina and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Firstly, you're 22. Get it together. You have lots of time ahead of you.

Firstly, stop talking to the Jerk. Don't worry about who she is or any of that either.

Secondly, go out with some friends, have a good time. Don't talk about him or anything, talk about work or college or your parents. Once you've learned how to smile and laugh again, then you can talk about how hurt you are by everything.

Once you can talk about it without bawling, then you can contact him again if you still feel the urge to, and let him have it.

Most importantly though, pull it together. It sucks, but it happened. Try to put together rational, well phrased sentences before you expect to be taken too seriously.

Welcome to the forum.