+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My crush and I have been talking about sex lately, wondering if that's a good sign

My crush and I have been talking about sex lately, wondering if that's a good sign

So my crush and I have been talking for a little over a year now, I moved out of state back in december, and we have kept in touch since. I will be moving back to her city at the end of the year. She told me a long time ago that it's always been hard for her to talk about sex with people but the past few times we have been talking a lot of it has been about sex...both of our expiriences and me asking her what turns her on and stuff. A couple of months ago I revealed my feelings to her and she said she isn't ready for a relationship right now, but we still talk and lately we seem to be closer and our conversations on the phone have been over an hour each time.

I was just wondering if it's usually a good sign when a girl that a guy likes starts to talk to the guy about sex when she hasn't before. I guess she's becoming more comfortable with me now? What do you all think?

Well it's not a BAD sign. But all the same, be careful not to think to much of it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.