I am a twin. My sister and i r extremely close. We've been thru so much to get her and have depended on each other to survive for so long idk if we kno how to live with out each others anymore which brings me to my problem. I recently decided that i'm gay and have started datang the woman of my dreams i love her more than anything but my sister hates her. They don't get along in the slightest which weighs have on my heart. It's like a tug a war for my attention i cant please either of them if i speak time with one the other gets jealous and mad. Now i have noticed over the years that no matter who i date my sister has a problem with them and i've always chosen her over them bc i never really cared b4 but now i do. I cant lose my gf it'd crush me. What do i do? How do i break this cycle of my sister thinking she holds rank over any and everything/one in my life? And get my gf to understand that my sister is and always will be a major part of my life? Idk what to do y cant they see that they r breaking my heart.