+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something I can't wrap my head around

Something I can't wrap my head around

(This is back story for those who wish to read) Alright, so if anyone remembers the post I sent like 7-8 months ago (doubt it XP) but basically it was about my ex who I was trying to get back. Thanks to you guys I forgot... (Might not be the right word) her so thanks for that. I had started dating another girl which didn't work out. Frankly I don't know why but I wasn't so despondent about that one.. Eh.

Anyways, the topic at hand. Ever since we got back from summer break, we both had relationships. I split with mine a few weeks ago but she's still going strong... Kinda. The thing is, some days I find her with her boyfriend and she looks at me for a few seconds, then looks away with a sad expression, then cuddles up to her boyfriend. If*can't see her she makes herself known by being extremely loud, laughing and talking loudly to her boyfriend and friends. But whenever we talk we're completely robotic and business (theatre, she's a manager and I'm an actor) Sometimes I avoid eye contact because, I don't know, just do. But then I look towards her across the room to find her looking at me. If she's happy and joking and I walk into the room she instantly looks down with a frown.

It's probably nothing right?

I've tried asking my family members and well none of their answers seem to make much sense. So that's why I'm asking you guys, to make sense of this situation. I don't need advice like "don't go back to her, she's a bitch" or anything like that, just an explanation would be nice. Hope you guys can help

I think you are good looking guy. And that girl needs attention from guys like you. Yes she have a boyfriend but every guy is different and young girls want to like all type of guys. So what Im saying she might like and want your attention but she dont really need you as a person. In your place could be everyone. Even that poor guy her boyfriend.

To be honest I think shes too young for you. You should be dating 18 year olds - then after sex take it to the court and get yourself some extra cash. Just kidding. Seriously find girl your age - like 17 that would be perfect age for you.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Haha, alrighty thanks, and I kinda figured that'd be the case, just needed confirmation/opinion from someone else. :p

She could be toying with your affections. Playing games as many young ladies do. She is young; so are you and you shouldn't be allowing these 'games' to be played at all. If I were you, I'd avoid her. Show her her tactics are sad and almost embarrassing. She might even learn a thing or two on how to treat a gentleman. Or she won't.

Don't waste your time on people that use manipulation tactics. So sad.

Surely there are more theatre babes about? Rise above young man. Rise above.

hmm I don't really think she likes you..
    especially if she's cuddling with her boyfriend,while doing this!
    does she act that way to just you?

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Surely there are more theatre babes about? Rise above young man. Rise above.
    Haha, oh there definitely are it's just convincing them that I'm a guy since I don't curse much*and don't really insult anyone or be mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joanna_L View Post
    does she act that way to just you?
    I mean, she hasn't dated more than three boys, including me and the current. The first was a long time ago. So yes, I believe it only to be directed towards me.

Well good then. Consider your good manners a built in screening device; meaning, you'll only attract women with high self worth, who possess good manners themselves. Not so bad then eh? Indeed. good luck