+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my crush like me?

Does my crush like me?

My crush asked me out for a movie yesterday, and I went out with her. We went shopping for a while before heading for the movies. When I posted on the social media about the movie date with her, she commented "not a movie date , but Thanks I had fun"
    She also tweeted "thanks for today 😊💕" so how do I go from here?

Ask her if she'd like to not go on another date with you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Why did she have to say " not a movie date?" did she not see it as a date, or did she think you lessened by calling a date a movie date? Not sure why she corrected you on that point, but if you both had fun try again.

I am not sure if she regarded it as a movie date, but what's with the hearts on her tweet? Does it mean anything? And was playing truth or dare the next day with my group of friends when I chose a dare and it was to send a mushy line to a random contact in my phone. My friends chose for me. But after that I apologized to her that I was playing truth or dare with my friends and she replied that it's okay, I thought it was funny. After which she did not text me for the rest of the day. However at night I told her that I did not reveal anything on out my relationship with her to my friends, she told me that it was perfectly fine, just don't do it too often, it's may get too annoying. After which I remembered I haven't paid her the money for the popcorn she purchased for both of us on the day of our movie together. At first she ask me to send the money to her brothers credit card, however I do not have a credit card, so I'm not able to do it. So I suggest meeting her at Starbucks either today or tomorrow, she said forget it then, because I really do not have time today or tomorrow. Is she pissed or something that I am too annoying?

She effing wants you to pay for your popcorn by using your credit card to her brothers credit card? Sounds like a scam to me. How well do you know this twit you're crushing on. Further: She says it "wasn't a movie date" yet she expects you to pay for yours and her popcorn? To hell with that. Did you pay for her movie ticket?

It doesn't sound like she likes you much. If I were you I'd back away and not do any more pursuing of her. Let her initiate contact/get togethers etc next. If she never does then you know you're not meaning much to her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oooh. that's a bit harsh,saying it's not a movie date!
    perhaps you should be honest and tell her how you feel about her,and say you want to be more than just friends?

Well she told me that she told me before that she likes me as a friend, but not in a 'boyfriend-girlfriend' relationship way. She told me not to get my hopes too high

Yeah propably she said that cause she sees you as a friend and she doesnt want you to misunderstand the situation.Does she knows that you like her?if you want her to see you differently you have to stop treating her like a friend show her how you see her and maybe refuse to go out with her very often..she will get the message and if she likes you she ll make a move or maybe she will actually realise if she has any feeling for you.You can also try to make her jealous.If none of this works try to forget her and move on..