I'm William Lubbelinkhof 20 years old (02 May 1994) and I'm searching for a woman who's wanting to date me to find out if it would click between you (the reader) and me.
I don't have much things that I need in a woman because I care for the person the way she is.
It might sound stereotypical or however you like to see it, but with me it's actually true.
I hope you've the time to read this piece, it's a bit of quick basic information what to know about me.

I have 3 things at maximum I need, I'll explain which ones and why I have them. Two things are logical and one thing is out of protection of the other person.
1. Loyalty. -I'm searching for someone to be with for the rest of my life, I'm very emotional, but I can handle a punch or two emotionally. I only want to have someone who's not afraid to lie and is able to handle a committed relationship. I'll be loyal as well, very loyal. If you don't trust me, you can always ask my friends if I'm loyal or not.
2. No smoking /drugs. -I don't smoke or use drugs either. I know some would consider Alcohol as a drug as well but I'd be hypocrite to ask about that because I drink in the weekend. If it appears that someone is interested in me but doesn't like the weekend drinks. No problem, I'll quit, I'm not really addicted to alcohol anyway. If you appear to use drugs or if you're smoking and interested in me... If you want to quit for me, I'll give you the time to quit. But with quitting I mean real quitting. Not talking and not doing.
3. Long hair. -Might be a bit odd this one but it's pretty important, I have a fetish for long hair and I the further future if we want to make love, there's no way for me to get turned on by short hair. It has never happened, and it will never happen. If you have short hair, but still interested to date for a while. If you want to grow it long for me, it's no problem, I can wait for that. I am a very patience person. If there's anything about my body I have to change for you, no problem for me. I'd do it to make you happy, in my opinion, when I'm in a relationship, a committed one, my desire to live is the biggest.

I'm an easy going person with a very complex personality. To type it out or talk it out, it's hard for me to explain, but I'm great at putting it all schematic on paper if I have to.
I do have a few major characteristics you'll notice about me, here are 5 of those.
1. My lust for music. -I love music, I listen to almost everything in waves. First I'll listen the first thing, then I'll listen the other thing, the point is... there's almost nothing I don't enjoy in music. The only things I dislike are Hiphop, Rap, Top40, Pop (Related) with Russian club hits as an exception.
Here's a list of music I do enjoy, also not everything on the list of course but most of the things I like. The ones with the stars are the ones I listen the most nowadays, but that changes frequently. h t t p ://i.imgur. c o m/Sk5VOfH. p n g [Kill the spaces]
2. Unlucky. -In my life I haven't experienced any things without a negative touch on it in comparison, but I've always had a great feeling that would change after I'm in a relationship with someone.
3. Strong opinion. -Need anyone who's able to talk back with a strong but rational opinion? Then I'm your guy. I've got very strong opinions about a lot of things that I've experienced and researched. I accept the opinion of others of course, but my mind can't be changed unless I've got some solid proof. There are a few topics that I like to call 'My domain' those topics are evolution, the universe and the prehistory. I've been researching it for quite a while now and if people want to convince me they know more about it, they'd have to proof it. But if it appears that you're right, I'll be honest with it. But when it happens that I'm right, don't expect me to drop my case, because I won't.
4. Rich of Fantasy. -I'm very rich of Fantasy, I love to research what's possible on different planets how life evolves and flourishes into the wild planet we once were. My fantasy rich mind is one of the only things that has to do about my Autism (PDD-NOS) because some things that most autistic people have, I've been able to adapt over it with bad relationships and a rough /tough life. You probably won't even notice it next to my rich fantasy.
5. Planet Fross. -This one is a bit more complex to explain, but it has to do with my Fantasy. Planet Fross is a world I've created to protect myself in, when I was younger, it was simple. But when I got older I wanted to make it possible and logical, but still rich of Fantasy. I've began to research the universe, evolution, the animal kingdom nowadays and in the past. Even watched the Future is wild to find out some possibilities for evolution and I've increased my knowledge about it greatly in my life. When I'm busy with researching about my Empire that I've been creating... look at it like this. I'm busy with my life passion. In the future I hope to get it published in anyway, by getting help to create a massive game, to write books about it, or to get help from someone to draw, while I'm good at explaining myself on paper, I can't draw. But I'd love to learn.

I'll show 5 minor characteristics as well, things that are there, but not necessary there at all times.
1. Stubborn. -I can be incredibly stubborn from time to time, mostly in a discussion on own front (My domain) the best thing is just to tell in detail what I've got wrong and what the right answer is. If it appears to be just a topic just google the topic and proof it, I'll give you your right then.
2. Honesty. -I am very honest, I don't lie, it's just more too keep in mind and it shatters trust. when you lie to me and I find out about it. It would depend on the lie how long it'll take to forget about it. Small lies are easily forgotten, few hours maximum a day. Major lies might takes weeks, and in the worst cases when it clashes with the three things I need, it might end up with a break up unless we find a solution for the problem.
3. Androphobia /Misandry. -Because of my past I got Misandry and androphobia. Those are a fear of 'men' and a dislike /hate of 'men' you won't notice this one much except if you keep talking about men, you'll see irritation grow on my face. Talking long enough about men will eventually end up with my opinion about them, which is massively negative. But if you won't mention men or just once or twice because something happened on work, nothing will happen with me.
4.Soaps. -because I'm always busy on a day, I need some time to relax, I watch the bold and the beautiful and GTST just to have a relaxing moment, that's all. If you want to give me alternatives for relaxing, I'm open for those, but until then I'll be watching the soaps.
5. Playful and serious. -I have playful characteristics that I enjoy to share just to have a laugh sometimes but I can be bloody serious as well. I even got it partially under control. When you want me to be serious, I will be serious, but that doesn't I'll be a walking robot all the time, sometimes I just want to go out with you and enjoy life for some bit.

For the rest of my personality, just ask me, get to know me, spend time with me, date sometimes to find out if we'd be a match or not.
And don't be ashamed to ask something, you can ask everything and I will always respond to everything, I'm not ashamed of who I am inside I am a bit outside but that's also a matter where I don't care.
I have tried to date on dating sites but sadly those only care about money if you like to respond to a message or if some sites are somewhat 'free' sadly enough, mostly all the people are there non-monogamous or just there for the meat market.
And that's not what my intentions are, I hope to have a girlfriend, suited for me, that loves me for who I am and respects me for what I want
I will give back the respect and love you'd deserve for sure, and it doesn't matter how you think about yourself, I'll always try to make you feel special when you're with me.
So... if you're interested in my, message me or just show interest in me in anyway. Need to note that I don't even mind to move to another country, I once almost did it, and I would certainly do it again. (You're allowed to ask why it didn't happen)
Greets William