+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Activities for couples

Activities for couples

Hey everyone,

i was wandering, what activities do you prefer with your beloved ones on cold winter evenings at home? Also I'm interested in activities you and your gf/bf are doing while in long-distance relationship? However, in every relationship there must be activities, that you both like to do together, other way there won't be progress and love would fade away, right?

What can you do while in a long distance relationship? I guess get naked and do FaceTime or Skype and talk dirty or masturbate in front of each other.

Yeah.. I was ready for that kind of answers
    I wasn't asking about sexy activities. Sex, masturbation and that kind of things are easiest things to do. You don't need to be a smart person to think of sex as an extaordinary activity these days..

But I am smart. and sex happens to be extra ordinary and scarce specially when in a long distance relationship. Unless you want to travel hundreds of miles every weekend to get something something...

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you were thinking of playing chess on line with your significant other which will totally make you a lot closer than having cybersex I'm sure!

The most 'long distance' my sweets and I have been is when he's upstairs and i'm not. BUT, as a close couple of homers here are some things we like to do:

-slow dancing in the living room
    -wear each others clothes and laugh (he looks pretty in the red dress) (very special occasions only)
    -grab a case of beer, packsac of food and haul off towards the range and then sit amidst old and second growth Forest.
    -sing loudly out of key (intentionally)
    -cook new dishes of food
    -paint
    -bicker
    -love our gardening
    -tickle our cat
    -yes, we play chess too but our matches go on for days.
    -billiards. (I use to support myself this way) ex shark. always let him win one or two though, you know, boost his ego.
    -mountain biking, rock climbing.
    -pointing out our new wrinkles and naming them

but mostly, Winter time, we cuddle and huddle by our fireplace, often drink too many beer and are in bed earlier than Granny G.
    yes we have sex too but opt for quality over quantity.
    Why do you ask O.P? Looking for things to do with your sweets? Hey, when in doubt, look to nature. Its got the best seat in town.