Hey guys, I'm just having a proper nose around this forum when I came across this bit, which I hadn't really noticed before. I've posted a thread in the love advice forum section but would truly appreciate some male advice, I know all guys are different and think differently etc but I guess in someways you may have some simular ideas.. I'll post as much as I think is necessary here, but if. You want to read the situation in more detail then I've included to link for the other thread.. (Hoping this is allowed?).

(Ok I haven't been a member long enough to post links. So my other thread is in 'The Love Advice' section and it is titled Advice Please)..

So here I go.. There's this guy who I've known for at least eight years. We met at sixth form/college, he was the year above me but at the time was in a relationship, so that was that. Since I've already started a post about this situation I'm just going to write a list of things which have happened in texts, and meet ups and I would appreciate your thoughts and ideas about the situations, and if they were hints or not..

- When ever we meet up he always offers to pay for lunch, we went to London on weekend and he offered to pay to the point he wouldn't let me see the bill and paid before I could even say I was paying or we'll go halves.

- He told me he had quite a bad break up with his ex and he's not been ready to move on, even thou he's admitted he should be over it by now.

- He said how he can undo lady's bras one handed.

- Some of our conversations can turn quite dirty.

- When we were in a shop we walked past a stand of 50 shades books and he commented about going towards them. I mentioned I'd already had them and the conversation went a bit dirty from there.

- When we decided to meet up other than my local town he offered to come and pick me up even thou I had recently passed my test, got my own car and I believe picking me up would be out of his way to where we were going and he would be going back on himself.

- We are in the same profession and he offered to look out for any jobs for me when I was going through a bad patch at my old job and when I applied for a job at the same place as him he offered to go on a little bit a digging to find out about it for me. (Which I believed would get him into trouble if someone found out)

- When he's seen me driving to work he's waved before I've even noticed enough to wave myself or has texted me after hinting he'd seen me.

- We can easily mess around, e.g., he brought a poster and we were walking done town messing around when he gently tapped me on the head or back with the poster.

- The first time we met up after five years, I walked towards a game shop he was surprised and commented on it I turned and said we didn't have to go in there if he didn't want to and he was like "no it fine I'm just surprised your going in without being dragged in. How have you not got guys falling at your feet?" Inside the shop I picked up a game and he was like. "First you come in here without having to be dragged in, then you pick up an awesome game.... I feel like I've found my soulmate." I didn't know how t act and embarrassingly giggled and acted surprised.

- We're into the same TV shows, and have similar interests.

- He's always asking how my course is going and offering to help.

- we both have the same views towards clothes and fashion (purely don't give a c***)

- I'm thinking about going to uni in a few years and one of my top uni's is in a city he's very fond off and possibly moving to in the near future, he's been advising me on accommodation, offered to keep an eye/ear on open days etc. But also said if he had his own place by then he's happy to house/flat share with me.

I think that's probably about it, if I think of anymore I'll let you know, but from the list so fair what would your views/thoughts be? and why would you be saying these things if it was you?

Thanks in advance.