+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if?..

What if?..

What if you were talking to a female friend about something and your conversations can get quite dirty, kinky and flirty at times. and she told you she owned and uses vibators (and this conversation continues) neither of you attempts to change the topic, that the fact you discover where there kept, what colour they are, and other information.

1- How would you feel as the male?
    2- What would your views be towards this female friend? and would it change your view towards her?
    3- Remember you've not attempted to change the topic and are asking questions about it...
    💗💕 The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to LOVE and be LOVED in return... 💕💗 [Moulin Rouge]

I think its common knowledge that most females own toys and use them.. why would her admitting this change his opinion of her?

Most guys (and girls) would assume though that she wouldn't share such intimate details with him unless she wants him

I assume you do want him? He wants you.. whats the issue?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Most women, I wouldn't say all, and i wouldn't come across as one of those who would own something like that..
    So how would it make you feel/thoughts if you didn't expect the female friend to own/use something like that?

I didn't just blurt out I own this and use that, we were talking about other stuff which led to that topic or we saw something which sparked the conversation... I didn't just go "oh by the way...."

How can you tell he wants me just from this thread?
    💗💕 The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to LOVE and be LOVED in return... 💕💗 [Moulin Rouge]

I don't think in this day and age of crossed platonic boundaries that cause you young people to be angst ridden and confused that he's going to write you off for having no verbal filter.

If you're afraid you've given him Too Much Information and thereby made yourself look ... uhm ... less then chaste and viginal then put a filter on what comes out of your mouth.

Ya know ~ It would be much easier on everyone who is giving opinions/advice if you just stated what it is you're wanting from this guy or what it is you're afraid you've done to make him think less of you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm not worried about the conversations we've had and the things we can talk about. That's not why I started this thread off at all, I'm more interested in what he maybe thinking? After all I can't read minds and he must have some thought of the idea., evening if he continues the conversation, I guess in away he's not fussed otherwise he would have attempted to change topic, right?

It sounds like your too close to be "just friends" most guys don't get this close unless they want something.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous26 View Post
    I'm not worried about the conversations we've had and the things we can talk about. That's not why I started this thread off at all, I'm more interested in what he maybe thinking? After all I can't read minds
    Nor can we and anything we give you would just be guessing. Why don't you ask him what he's thinking next time you have such a conversation or come right out and tell him what you hope he's thinking.

Do you want to be this guy's girlfriend or something?

and he must have some thought of the idea., evening if he continues the conversation, I guess in away he's not fussed otherwise he would have attempted to change topic, right?
    Are you afraid he's bothered by what you're sharing then?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion