+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to gain the trust from her

How to gain the trust from her

Hi everyone,

Recently, I just broke up from my girlfriend.

She said : "We are growing apart not together", "Everything is so different and I don't see a future with you anymore", "I really cannot stand your ego", We have lost the trust, "My patience with you is pushing me beyond what I am capable of", "No man of my words".......She said she is firm with her decision, she mentioned if you push it forward, she will totally cut-off with me.

Can anyone advices me what can I do to gain her trust back and start to communicate from friends and knowing each other again? We just broke up a week ago, I am having hard time and many friends around me said just move on, there is no hope anymore. However, I determine with my decision. I wanna take a try and proof to her again that I am changing and shaping myself to be a better man. Giving her trust, space, care, respect and bright future.

Your answers or thoughts or comments are much appreciated.

You won't like this advice, but I will give it anyway: You are wanting to do the exact opposite of what she wants. This course of action will only prove to her that you place your own needs higher than hers.

If you want any chance at all, you'll do as she asks. Prove that you can listen to her and do as she needs. Perhaps she will miss you and come back. Perhaps she won't. But doing the opposite of what she's asked will only serve to remind her that breaking up with you was the right decision.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

How did she lose trust? Did you betray her? Were you fighting? Did you say or do something to hurt her? Be more specific

And its always better to give her space and time to think things through. Wait until she contacts you
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks for your respond. That's not what I want, that was due to i over-think too much. She left to US, in my mind there is always party. she keeps party and drinking, I am afraid she might be drunk and got hook up by someone. Although, that never happen to her. I just wanna know what kind of things that I can make her come back to me, or anything that i can impress her to be back with me.

Note: She has blocked me on instagram and hide most of the things on Facebook.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for your respond Michelle.

The trust was due to I follow her friends' instagram last time, that was long time ago and keep stalking her profile. I didn't betray her or not even betray her before. Every friday or saturday, she will have party with friends in the townhouse. She will talk to me until afternoon or evening, then after that she will disappear and have fun with her friends. this is where I started thinking too much and over-reacted like saying your friends are more important now. Anyhow, it was my fault that never trust her and my ego. sometime she didn't reply me or what, i will get mad or over-thinking again.

As for now, I want to gain back her trust and also proof that I am changing myself to be a better man. However, after the breaking, she blocked me on instagram and hide most of the information on facebook.

Did you have a crush on the other girl? Obsessive stalking looks bad so no wonder she was upset

again give her space. If she has not contacted you after a month then you need to accept its over
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

She sounds pretty adamant that she's over the relationship, dude. Leave her alone, please...I'm quite certain, judging by her comments to you, that she wants absolutely nothing to do with you or a relationship with you. Sorry, bro. Move on, though.