+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my pussy is sore because i rubbed off too hard 4 days ago (while out of town in motel

my pussy is sore because i rubbed off too hard 4 days ago (while out of town in motel

Hi,
    what would you think of your woman (who travels a lot) tells you on Sunday that her pussy is still sore because she rubbed off too hard in her hotel room Wednesday night? BTW she was out late partying, and has been known to frequently go to bars and party while out of town. Is this something to worry about or am I being too suspicious to think that it just doesn't sound right.....

Stop it, Darcy. You're coming across as crazy with all these posts ont he same subject. We all read all the new posts so no need to keep adding to your description of what took place. If you boyfriend won't answer you when you ask him that question then what good is even knowing what other men would think.

I think that most men that actually trusted their partner would believe her... particularly if she was known to rub one out often.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah Darcy, you are being ridiculous now. In fact, you know the answer. You just don't want to wise up! You said yourself you are not young? Act your age and use your wisdom. Who knows what the state of play with is with your man's 'dick'. Only you can find that out! No matter how many times you ask, how does anyone have an answer? Yank his pants off and have a look ffs! Then show him the door and lock and bolt it!

true - I wanted views from men and women and went about it the wrong way, I understand. thanks for calling me ridiculous. leaving is harder than you think, for many, many reasons

- - - Updated - - -

I just wanted views from men and women and went about it the wrong way. I work from home all day and don't really have anyone to talk to. thanks for your input. I'm simply trying to be objective and not let my mind wander so I don't go crazy but it doesn't matter since I'm coming across like that anyway.