+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did she just stop talking to me out of nowhere?

Why did she just stop talking to me out of nowhere?

I met a girl online on OkCupid. We were extremely compatible at a 99% match, and things were going great. We were video Skyping frequently and planned on seeing each other (she lives pretty far away). She had told me she really "needed" me, and that I brought her out of a dark place. Then one day she got sick and started barely texting me. After about two days she just flat out stopped responding to anything I texted or messaged on Skype. Hadn't heard a word from her. The worst part is I know she's still there because she frequently becomes available on Skype and she's sometimes online playing games on her 3DS, which I can see in the friends list.

What the heck happened? Things were going SO wonderfully. I really, really liked her a lot and I know she liked me, and this just hurts so much.

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: Last I heard from her was on November 11th.
    Last edited by HexagonalZebra; 02-12-14 at 10:10 PM.

Well man she got sick and then stopped texting you completely. At first I was thinking she died. But if you say shes on skype then maybe she met someone new.
    Think when she got sick something died inside of her. Theres long distance between you two and there are many things that you cant affect. There might be many reasons why she stopped contact with you. Whatever it is theres just no excuse. If she liked you she would find a way to keep in touch. Looks like her feelings are changed.

Im on okcupid too and sometimes have a great conversations with girls and then they just stop answering to me. Theres nothing I can do about it. Just find a new girls.

My heart goes out to you. If girl really was worth all that distance to meet her then you really liked her. Then again maybe its good that it ended sooner than later.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I doubt she met someone new. She made it very clear how much she liked me. She said I was her best friend and favorite person in general. But you're right in that there isn't anything I can do since it's long distance. I really hate this.

I appreciate your support, though. Anything right now really helps.