+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to talk to my crush

how to talk to my crush

I met this guy who is homeschooled but plays football and does wrestling through my school. I've only talked to him in person once or twice in September, but we've been facebook chatting on and off since then. I'm always the one initiating the conversation, but he always replies and seems interested. I don't know what to do next! Do I let him make the next move? Do I keep messaging him? Should I go to one of his wrestling matches? Please help - I really like him!

Have you done anything that would directly hint that you may be interested in him? If not, try to start dropping subtle hints. He may like you but not be sure you feel the same way, or he may even have simply never thought of it.

I would also say don't wait too long for him to make the first move, though. Hopefully if you drop some subtle hints, he will be interested and he will make the first move. Going to some of his football games/wrestling matches could be a good start. Still, if after a while he doesn't make the move, don't hesitate to just go for it yourself. You can always feel free to ask him out. I am a little old-fashioned in that I think the guy should make the first move, but not so old-fashioned that I think that should always have to be the way. No harm in you making the first move if it seems like he may not. You may wind up getting rejected, but you may not. But if you don't go for it and he doesn't either, then you'll just be left wondering.

Either way, good luck. I hope it goes well!
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 06-12-14 at 07:04 AM.