+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't stop thinking about him...

I can't stop thinking about him...

So I like this guy for quite a long time already. He's a very close guy friend of mine, one of the few. In the past, he told me that he likes me but at that time I liked someone so I didn't even notice him until now, after high school graduation. I started to develop feelings to him and up until I can't even say it to him because i'm afraid that he might not like me anymore and just destroy our friendship.

What should I do? I can't stop thinking about him...

Oh sweetie! What have you got to lose by telling him you have feelings for him? If he doesn't reciprocate, you will know! Part of growing up is testing the waters! If he is a truly good friend, he will be flattered and tell you the score honestly! If he runs for the hills, wipe him off, dust yourself down and forget! He isn't worth it, friend, lover or otherwise...

asdfghjkl;as

Most of the time guys are your friend because they like you in a romantic way. He isn't going to reject you, he's been hoping that someday you will develop feelings for him. Surprise him and ask him out on a date.

Old thread and Op hasn't been back.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Most of the time guys are your friend because they like you in a romantic way. He isn't going to reject you, he's been hoping that someday you will develop feelings for him. Surprise him and ask him out on a date.
    thanks for the advice! I did what you said, I asked him to watch a movie with me (we really don't call it a date but for me it was). It was a rom-com movie about boy-girl bestfriends who really liked one another but just can't say it. So I chose that movie to give him some hint. I was really nervous the whole time. Then after that we ate then we walked for almost 1 hour and just talked after that we stayed at a convenient store and talked again. The day before the 'date', i texted him that I have something to tell him (That i like him). When it's already 11 oclock, I was not ready to tell him, I really don't have the courage to do it. So I didn't tell him, I told him that I can't tell it right in front of him. So he got curious and repeatedly asked me to tell it but in the end I still didn't. Because I can't, sorry.

Then he told me that I can still say it another time. But then I felt that I really should say it so I told him that maybe he already knew about it (my feelings) but i didn't say it directly. In the end, he said he doesn't know. I dont know if he was pretending to be clueless or he didn't really know. So i gave up, i didn't tell him. And then he left.

I am really confused. I don't know if he likes me or not. But he came even if he was sick and he kept telling me that he didn't want to go home. What should I do? I really can't tell him in person. Its been many days and every night all I ever think is him. Help!

Guys are stupid clueless freaks. They do not get hints, or subtlety, they need to hear it in simple English. Just text him I heart U.