Hey everyone. First time poster and thanks for reading.

I just need some female perspective. Personally I think it's pointless to post here because what I post could just be to get the answer I want, and I don't know if any advice would be accurate if you didn't really know me but I figured i'd give it a shot because this is a incredibly new and difficult situation for me.

I'm 28 and I recently just got divorced at the beginning of July. I got out of a really bad and toxic relationship, and granted i've learned a lot about myself in the process and why i've always chosen girls to be in relationships that were bad for me. But, going to therapy now i've realized I have codependent tendencies... I tend to find girls that need "rescuing" and I give up too much of myself and never take care of my own needs in relationships... I give too much of myself to others to the point where there is no me anymore to compensate for low self-esteem and insecurity. I feel like I have to earn peoples' love and for me to believe that unconditional love is out there is a hard one for me to believe because growing up I never could rely on my parents for my emotional needs so I always bottled them away. Anyway, since I got divorced I began changing my life... I went out and started exercising, going places and doing things I want to do, and trying to get my fill of life that i've denied myself my whole life and part of this was getting rid of some friends i've known for quite a while so that I can make room for more positive and optimistic go-getting-type people in my life.

So, I needed a new place to live and I was looking for a roommate situation so that I could be closer to work and school. So not even really taking is seriously I put a ad out on Craigslist that I was looking for a drama-free and clean place to stay with someone that is a professional and not a slob or someone who isn't doing something with their life. I did that to weed out bums and energy-sucking people. So, I got a response from someone who was a girl and I thought to myself that this could be problematic because of my past I have problems with keeping boundaries with people but I thought to myself that maybe this would be okay. Even though it may be scary, that doesn't mean I shouldn't do it. So, we met up to talk to see if the place was good and if we clicked I guess and I said that the location is absolutely perfect and that I think this would be great for me. I suggested to her that it would be a good idea to hang out before I move in so that we can get to know each other better and so it'll make the move-in more comfortable for the both of us and she agreed. So we hung out for a month, going out for drinks, talking, and I met up with her friends a few times to socialize and everything has been great. I moved in just about a month ago now and things have still been great. She travels a lot and is never home usually during the week, so I have the place to myself during the week and throughout the last month i've learned a lot about her. We have similar tastes in movies, we like to joke around, we are active people so we both like exercising and trying new things, and generally I feel pretty comfortable around her. We seem to have a lot of similar interests.

So, over the last few weeks i've been growing a attraction to her... I was attracted to her early-on if not right away but the attraction now is different... deeper. I keep wondering to myself what she must be thinking about our situation and/or about me as to whether she is at all interested in me as more than just a platonic friend and a couple things have stood out that make me question it.

-We went together to a medieval fair which was really fun. Everybody at the fair thought we were a couple which whatever, but then a old colleague of mine spotted me and started talking to us jokingly. She told him her and I were room mates. He asked her whether we were attracted to each other and she looked at me and back to him and said that I am attractive, but that what we have is platonic.

- A week ago she went out with some friends of hers and came back tipsy. We were talking and she said stuff out loud like how nice it is to come home to someone and how she should do this more often. We were talking and laughing and stuff. At one point we ended up just watching a movie and having a couple drinks. I wasn't even buzzed, but we started watching the movie and I wanted to get a idea how drunk she was she said she's not wasted or anything but she's drank enough to where she is just having a good time. At one point she just kind of laid her head on my lap which to be honest felt amazing. I hate to read into it too much because she had been drinking, but maybe she had just been drinking to the point where she was just letting her inhibitions loose and not entirely sloppy. Nothing happened beyond that, but I just know that feeling when her head rested on my shoulders was like I was on cloud 9 or something.

- We went out to Saturday night together to a meetup with some of her friends and then watched a movie together Saturday night. We ended up spending the whole day together on Sunday which was great. We worked out together in the morning, then we had some business to attend to for a couple hours, then we ended up back in the apartment where I made us both dinner (which i've done 1 time before) and we just ended the night with a movie and some trivia. When she left for work the next day I told her I had a great time with her over the weekend, and she responded that she did too and she said "I just realized that we spent the whole day together and I didn't get sick of it which is good."

So idk... maybe I am reading too much into it and of course i've only known her for a little over two months but when we're just hanging on the couch and watching movies and her hand is close I just want to reach out and hold it and if she moves her hand closer to me to stretch or something my heart skips a beat. I mean, when we were out on Saturday I was more looking forward to just hanging around the apartment and chilling with her. When I make plans, I want to include her and she always asks me if I want to do the things she does and I have yet to say no to anything. I always am kind of hoping that she will just rest her head on my shoulder again so I don't have to guess anymore if that meant anything or she is interested potentially as more than a platonic friendship. So anyway, I think this will just resolve itself over time but I don't have much more to add here. Maybe some of you have some input or advice. Thanks for reading.