+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im confused. First relationship. Need help.

Im confused. First relationship. Need help.

Hello everyone. So heres the situation. Im seeing this girl for a few months now, we are both 16(shes my classmate and we only keep it between ourselfs for now). We've only been on 3 dates and there was nothing serious we just got to know each other a little closer, no hand holding or kissing just a hug when we meet and say goodbye. (we were also friends before for a couple of years and had a crush on each other for about 5 years apperantly, she acctualy tried to get closer with me durning those years but i was too shy to answer back and i kinda pushed her away while being too scared to talk to her normly). Im.still realy shy and its really hard for me to show my feelings towards her which are a lot stronger then she could imagine. So heres the problem now. We text everyday, but its really odd. One week shes really nice, talkative and it really seems like she feels something towards me(i was ill last week and seemd like she got really worried about me which felt awesome lol). Then the next week she seems cold and distant. And it keeps on repeating. Also whenever i ask if we could meet up this week shes always busy or already has plans(its probably true but it still worries me). I didnt say anything to her and try to be patient and i dont want to push her. But i also dont want to lose her. How do i deal with this situation? Just give it some time? Talk to her?( that would be really hard to do because as i said im really shy). Please help. :/

Dude if you can't bring yourself make a move on her and show her you sexually desire her, she will look at you as being a wuss. Girls get turned off by a guy that doesn't have enough confidence be a man. texting her more and sucking up to her isn't what a girl wants.