+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    :
    I still don't think you have a good idea of why marrying a non-virgin bothers you so let me explain. When a woman gives up her virginity to a man, it means he's important to her. If she doesn't go on to marry that guy then it is probably because he didn't want her -- in other words, he is superior to her. Now, for you to come along and get all goofy about this woman means that she seems fine to you -- and that means that you are inferior to all the guys she previously gave it up to. She was willing to give it up to them, no strings attached, but with you, its got to be part of a relationship. She's had her fun with all these heartbreakers and now is "willing" to let you take care of her and provide a stable environment for raising children. What man wants to be in that position? Finally, you'll never have the place in her heart and memories of the guy who took her virginity. Your not as important to her as she is to you -- you're her feedbag.
    Damn, thats good . I was like HOLY SHIT! when reading that. Why the fawk would I marry her and take care of her when some other guy got the goods and he did shit for it?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i think some guys just like to get upset when a woman isn't interested in them. their ego's get out of control and they tell themselves, "why wouldn't she like me I'M A NICE GUY!!! stupid slut." and then talk shit about the girl. damn she just doesn't like you. there are plenty of fish in the sea, even for whiney as.s losers like you guys.

OV, I thought it was kind of ridiculous. Everything for men seems to be about competition and jockeying for rank, but most women don't think that way about every aspect of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    i think some guys just like to get upset when a woman isn't interested in them. their ego's get out of control and they tell themselves, "why wouldn't she like me I'M A NICE GUY!!! stupid slut." and then talk shit about the girl. damn she just doesn't like you. there are plenty of fish in the sea, even for whiney as.s losers like you guys.
    To bad its not like that. This girl liked me inside...to bad her friends didnt thik I was "cool" enough. I beat my-self to try to get her to listen anyways..she goes with some other dumbass...now the point is I dont want her anymore after that..so why do I have a feelings that im going to NOW get the morons attention?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I'm surprised it took you this long to figure that out. I stopped talking to girls a while ago and I can honestly say I'm happier now. I have more time to work out, study, hang out with my friends, and go to parties. I coached a softball team, joined a wrestling club, volunteer in the ER at a hospital, and competed in a bodybuilding contest (hence my avatar). You can do so much better for yourself without a girl to distract you. Girls like to make you jump through hoops for them and play mind games with you. F*ck that shit.
    Exactly. I am done. I am NEVER taking an initiative for a relationship...EVER. I am going to just mind my own business till I die. If love is meant for me it will find me. That is and was my main point.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    OV, I thought it was kind of ridiculous. Everything for men seems to be about competition and jockeying for rank, but most women don't think that way about every aspect of their lives.
    What competition? I am not in any competition.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 29-08-05 at 07:37 AM.

she liked you "inside"?

ov if you're going to try to get a young virgin girl then that's the s.hit you have to deal with. young girls who don't know what they want and care about stupid things like what their friends think. sorry babe. you can't hurry love. just give it time, no matter how long it takes.

she liked you "inside"?

ov if you're going to try to get a young virgin girl then that's the s.hit you have to deal with. young girls who don't know what they want and care about stupid things like what their friends think. sorry babe. you can't hurry love. just give it time, no matter how long it takes.
    errrrg...she was my age. Well if it takes time then it has all the time in the world now cause I just dont care...it can take all the time it wants but it needs to find me from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    What competition? I am not in any competition.
    Not YOU. I was talking about that retarded post by Rob...

it will ov. you are young i promise. you have more years ahead of you then you have behind you. now go and live before i kick your ass.

Not YOU. I was talking about that retarded post by Rob...
    I happen to like his post. I in-fact coppied it into a notepad document cause its a damn good explanation

it will ov. you are young i promise. you have more years ahead of you then you have behind you. now go and live before i kick your ass.
    OK, I think I will finish school first because I need LOTS of money to go out and "live" the life I want with out chicks.

Rob's "insight" as to how women operate will leave you bitter and single all the days of your life. Misombra's right; live a real life, and try to keep a little hope. Bitterness is very alienating.

Rob's "insight" as to how women operate will leave you bitter and single all the days of your life. Misombra's right; live a real life, and try to keep a little hope. Bitterness is very alienating.
    I dont care were it leaves me. I am not after finding out the consequence but rather the truth. It may leave me bitter and single but is he right?...I think so. Bitterness is alienating, that is true but I am not a real people person anyways. I am also having trouble what you and her mean by "live the real life".

I'm glad you liked my explanation, OV, I think it's right. And yes, males ARE competitive and always trying to put something over on other guys -- that's the way we are.

BUT, you missed (or decided not to take) my advice on what to do. If you just wait around passively until some woman comes up to you she'll a) be less than you could get if do the choosing, and b) probably not a virgin. In fact, each year that goes by will mean you have fewer and fewer virgins as a percentage of the total female population your age. You need to start searching NOW among younger women to find a virgin that's pleasing to you.

I wish someone had given me this advice when I was your age -- now, at 26 I doubt that many women my age ARE virgins and dating someone 16 is out of the question.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I am going to just mind my own business till I die.
    I'd say that's one of the more intelligent things you said so far.

One does not need romantic love to die happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    One does not need romantic love to die happy.
    True, but one cannot die happy if they are bitter.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True, but one cannot die happy if they are bitter.
    True, lighten the **** up OV.

Be more like me!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast