+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    DAMN OV, Just stick your damn wang into a ****ing pussy and be done with it. If you want to **** a virgin wank with your left hand LOL
    Yea, whatever.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Heart wants what it wants people...let it go.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Zekk, you seem to have difficulty understanding. I will try to put this simply. Some people have their own standards and they expect no less from other people. If you want to marry a slut, by all means, go marry a slut. If OV wants to save his virginity for marriage, why shouldn't he expect the same from his future wife?

standard is a measure of central tendency.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    And for the record, I know more than enough girls who gave up their virginity to people they didn't care about at all. But then I guess that still makes the guy 'superior' because he got some 'slut' to sleep with him right? Holy double standard.
    Yeah, that's pretty much right. Why would a woman do that?

Let me explain another way. I was a "good boy" who did as society dictated. I exerted myself in school -- didn't hardly date at all (maybe 3 dates before the end of college) so as to be able to provide a stable environment for a woman WHO HAD SAVED HERSELF to raise her children with me. I did well and 5 years after college I have a career and make more money than most men will ever make. So now, I look around and see very few women who've saved themselves for marriage. I've lived up to my end of the societal agreement, now why should I marry some woman who hasn't waited?

oooooooooooooooooooh i get it you're jealous of women who have had sex because YOU HAVEN'T!!!

I bring something to the table and expect something (their virginity) in return.

I don't know that I'm jealous of THEM, although they're trying to complete a bargain they haven't lived up to. Sort of like the guy who is willing to take the virginity of a woman and yet has no intention of marrying her.

I'm more jealous of the men who can get away with this.

jealous of the men and angry at the women for being stupid enough to do it?

lol...Every person is going to twist things to make him/herself feel better. If you never get laid, you'll find an excuse for it...same for so many other things.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

i see that.

misombra says:

"oooooooooooooooooooh i get it you're jealous of women who have had sex because YOU HAVEN'T!!!"

This is the reason I stopped talking to girls a while ago. I find that most of them are immature. I will wait until I'm a little older and start talking to women.

Neo..Nothing wrong with having some fun while making your point...you'll find that most girls are like that.

why does the world hate women?

neo, you'll probably never get laid. ever.

ha ha, funny you say that b/c I've already slept with multiple girls (ie. more than one for you). I even turned down a few girls b/c I wasn't interested. I'm bidding my time until I start my career and make lots of money. By the way, I don't see anywhere in this thread where guys said they hate women. Maybe you would be so kind as to post an example?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast