+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Screw everything. Im throwing in the towel.

How about this by OV, the very first post: "I hate girls. They are ALL fawking stupid."

shh, last time I checked girls aren't women.

Ah, but I think the word is used interchangably in this forum most of the time. Considering OV's age, I would think he is referring to women, assuming one defines woman as a female more than 18 years old.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    Ah, but I think the word is used interchangably in this forum most of the time. Considering OV's age, I would think he is referring to women, assuming one defines woman as a female more than 18 years old.
    I still say girl.

In my opinion, any female under 25 is usually considered a girl. I've noticed most girls mature at that age and get over this "I'm discovering myself" period of their lives. There are some rare instances of girls behaving like women much earlier than 25.

Not to mention even that when I said I hate all girl it was a figure of speech considering I do love my mother as a mother and she obviously is a female.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Rob26
    Let me explain another way. I was a "good boy" who did as society dictated. I exerted myself in school -- didn't hardly date at all (maybe 3 dates before the end of college) so as to be able to provide a stable environment for a woman WHO HAD SAVED HERSELF to raise her children with me. I did well and 5 years after college I have a career and make more money than most men will ever make. So now, I look around and see very few women who've saved themselves for marriage. I've lived up to my end of the societal agreement, now why should I marry some woman who hasn't waited?
    Yea seriously. You should look for someone at the education level that you are. That way at least both are meeting that bargain. I know what you mean. YOu work hard in school to get to were you are and some bimbo that has been freeloading for the past years wants you to take care of her.....hell no is what I would say to her.

You know now that society is more open sexually and everyone is having sex like this should we not expect women to bring food to the table as well? I think so. Not to mention that child labor is a pretty lame excuse and nor do I care for them as I dont even want kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    I'm bidding my time until I start my career and make lots of money.
    Same here now. My friends make me feel like the scraps are all that is going to be left when I get out of school.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    jealous of the men and angry at the women for being stupid enough to do it?
    I would say that sounds about right when it comes to me.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-08-05 at 03:06 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is still goin'?

Daaaamn.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Yea seriously. You should look for someone at the education level that you are. That way at least both are meeting that bargain.
    I've been thinking about this as another possibility. Find a woman who has a career and doesn't want children. Somehow, it wouldn't be too important if she were not a virgin because she wouldn't be sponging off of me.

Life isn't about an end result, it's about the ride you have along the way. If you wanna nit pick and ***** about what everyone else is doing then what's the point and why should we care about it?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk, for some people the long term goals far outweigh the short term goals. I hope to have a good career and become involved in my community. I know that probably won't happen unless I focus on my education. The fact is most girls these days aren't worth the hassle. I would rather invest my time wisely like volunteering at a hospital or training for my next bodybuilding competition. Several of my friends like to party and get drunk every weekend. They might get laid more than me, but many of them will end up with mediocre jobs or looking like shit when they get older. I know one guy who already caught an STD. You say "nit picking," I say smart planning.

Tone Guest
    Come on guys, apples and oranges... stop trying to force your opinions on others...

I think everyone could benefit from being a bit more open-minded here.

I actually agree with Tone. Amazing how long of a post neo made without even grasping what I wrote. I can understand what he's saying, I just don't see why people take things so damn seriously.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Zekk says:

"Life isn't about an end result, it's about the ride you have along the way."

I thought I answered you quite clearly in my post. While some people may seek out temporary happiness, others may want to wait for greater, longer lasting happiness. It's sort of like if someone offered to give you $100 now or $1000 if you wait 5 years, which would you choose? If OV marrying a virgin would make him happier, then why shouldn't he?

"If you wanna nit pick and ***** about what everyone else is doing then what's the point and why should we care about it?"

I don't think anyone here is nit picking. We all have our own taste. I personally don't think girls are worth my time. The time I invest into approaching them, asking them out, and building a relationship is not worth the output. Coincidentally, most of my friends agree with me. No one is complaining about what everyone else is doing. Rob hit the nail on the head with his post. It's not an issue of jealousy, it's a matter of not having one's good deeds reciprocated.

Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    Are you gay (in advance - no, there is nothing wrong with being gay)

i was thinking the same thing

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast