+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sister in law

sister in law

At a wedding my sister in law came to my bedroom saying she was looking for my wife who did have a separate room due to having to stay with her mother who has health problems, my wife's room was directly across from her room, she came into my room and pulled my arm tightly onto her chest and said I have not bean neglecting you have I, her face was literately 5 inches from my face, she has always bean a touchy feely person but on several accessions since she had me a little confused as on another occasion after the wedding showing photos to her on my phone she held my arm and then my hand and started tickling it, since then having a dinner party with my wife she put her foot on mine underneath the table ( but not moving it at all )for 30 seconds or more, I am really confused by all of this, is it harmless ?
    Last edited by sreynolds1; 10-12-14 at 11:56 PM.

HELLO inappropriate! Pull her aside and tell her to cut it out. I suspect she has a drinking problem, and has emotional issues. Address it with her, and if she doesn't comply, you tell your wife.