+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirting sister in law ?

flirting sister in law ?

At a wedding my sister in law came to my bedroom saying she was looking for my wife who did have a separate room due to having to stay with her mother who has health problems, my wife's room was directly across from her room, she came into my room and pulled my arm tightly onto her chest and said I have not bean neglecting you have I, her face was literately 5 inches from my face, she has always bean a touchy feely person but on several accessions since she had me a little confused as on another occasion after the wedding showing photos to her on my phone she held my arm and then my hand and started tickling it, since then having a dinner party with my wife she put her foot on mine underneath the table ( but not moving it at all )for 30 seconds or more, I am really confused by all of this, is it harmless ?

What I'm reeeeeeealy confused about is why you didn't remove your foot from underneath hers but instead let it stay there for 30 seconds or more????
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I virtually froze and did not want my wife to see or sense any movement at all under the table, can you please give me a inkling into what she could possibly be up to or is it my imagination gone wild

What do you want her actions to mean?

Why would you care if your wife saw you do the right thing which would have been to remove your foot from under your sis in laws. YOUR actions are very suspect. Anything that would make you fear your wife seeing is something that YOU SHOULD BE SHUTTING DOWN and you'd do that by making it clear to your sister in law that her "touch" is not wanted nor has it been solicited.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by sreynolds1 View Post
    having a dinner party with my wife she put her foot on mine underneath the table ( but not moving it at all )for 30 seconds or more,
    You actually timed how long was her foot on top of yours? Lol!

Oh and yeah, I second what wakeup said.