+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Picking up girl who sit beside you on the bus

Picking up girl who sit beside you on the bus

I am a really shy guy and never really tried picking up girls. I recently broke up with my girlfriend and it is time to start doing that.
    I found out it is really hard to have eye contact with a girl who is sitting beside me.
    Do I just say hi without having any eye contact?

Yes its not easy to look girls in the eyes after you been broken up and devastated by previous one. But you can look at her tights or breasts and she might find it to be nice lol.

Actually if you cant look at her then how do you plan talk with her? Try to gather your courage and just look inti her eyes and smile.
    There are guys who is helping out shy guys like you. If you would check out the second video on my pickup guide.

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html[/url]
    loveforum.net/the-relationship-news-and-articles/85674-guide-interacting-girls.html
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for the link. I will surely check it out.
    What if the girl is playing with her phone on the bus and wouldn't notice you are looking at her?

Then talk to her. Some guys get discouraged when they talk to girl and she still looking at her phone but if you keep talking with her theres a chance she will put her phone away. BTW I think girls feel when you look at them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Can't you have eye contact when you go to sit beside her or when she goes to sit next to you before either take your seats? I like to be left alone when taking public transportation so not sure that is best time to hit on someone but no harm if you want to test it out when you spot someone you are attracted to, check for rings first lol.

If she is playing with her phone she might be giving the signal to leave her alone.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ