+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is This Love?

Is This Love?

Hey,
    I'm a newbie in this forum, and I am male also but I think I'd be better to write it in female topic forum.
    First of all I have to admit that my English is not perfect, because I'm from Poland, so I am really sorry for my failures.

As I said, I'm a guy from Poland (20yo) and 3 years ago I met a girl from Switzerland... (she is 18) We just met in internet and that's no matter how but she gave me her contact and we started to write witch each other. At the first time I was thinking only, "oh, she's good looking, I like her" but after a cfew months writing witch each other everyday, I started to like her more and more... and she started also, as she said. One day we decided to meet, and fortunately she was going to Bulgaria (country in eu) at the same time as me, with her parents... And I met her here, but It was only for a few hours because they wanted to come back to Swiss as soon as possible. But anyway at this time we've been talking so much and we both fell really in love...We talked about everything, she had the same hobbys as me, we were talking about our plans for future, that we will move to USA and be together, and we both believed in it.. then, after holidays we wrote with each other, and she tried to come to me to Poland, but her parents didn't give her a permission so I said to her, I'll wait, so then she tried to take me to Swiss but this never worked out also, and so on... But at this year, I just said, I'll come and she said ok at the first time, but then when it was closer to holidays she said she is working and i'll pay so much money (Swiss is really expensive), and I was sad because I thought the reason is clear that she didn't ever want to see me again. But anyway... One day I just decided that I should come to Swiss no matter what, and without telling her about it. So I did a surprise. What I told I did, and when I finally came here I was a bit afraid, but then I found her home because I had an adress (we wrote a lot of letters to each other), and the moment when we met was like in a movie... She was standing in the door, without any word, she just said "Omg", and she looked at me full of love, then she hugged me and kissed me, and it was THAT kind of feeling I've never felt before... However, she was really happy and lucky to see me, and this was a wonderful time but unfortunately only 3 days, because of my money... So then I came back to Poland, and we just continued to write, and we were still in love, we were still writing a letters... and she promised me that she'll never forget about me, and that she'll come to Poland as soon as possible. But now everything changed. I mean a week ago she called me with the best birthday wishes ever... and I was so in love, everything seemed like it's ok. Then we wrote on sunday, and it was still ok, she just told me that she is feeling not good, but she didn't say why. And a day ago I just realised that she blocked me on iphone, deleted facebook, any other places to communicate... and I can't write anything to her. But before she said nothing. She never said, she want to end this... and now I'm so surprised but I'm so sad because I've never felt like this to any other person. And I feel she is worth it... But now I don't know. Why she did that? Without any word? I tried to call her but it seems like she blocked me. But she didn't said nothing ! And we weren't arguing also ! This is driviving me nuts now, and I can't sleep..

Maybe is there anybody who is able to tell me what should I do in this situation? Go to her again to explain why she's acting like that? Write her a letter? Or do nothing? Or wait, and at the time she'll start to miss me? Maybe she don't know what she's doing... I'm really upset and I hope you guys can give me some advice !I really need your help...

ps: I really love her, when I saw her in the doors it was just like "she's that only one forever...". And I know it seems stupid but I feel it for real and now it hurts me a lot.

A. she couldn't handle the distance and cowardly blocked you to move on
    or
    B. she met someone locally. got confused, felt guilty, got scared and blocked you.

She blocked you because she is hiding something, so getting in contact with her won't do a damn thing.

Sorry I know this has been very painful for you, but you are best to forget about her and move on. Not what you want to hear but there isn't anything you can do. I'm sure in about 3 weeks she may surface again and explain herself.

- - - Updated - - -

So if you want to wait it out a bit, sure, but keep yourself busy, workout, spend time with friends and family, go skiing, go to some holiday parties.