+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really confused and in need of answers.. havent felt this way before

Really confused and in need of answers.. havent felt this way before

So Im sorry for the long post in advance. But, theres really no other way to go about it than to explain in depth what im talkin about. So all semester ive seen this beautiful girl in my classes. My classes are big so its not like theres only 20 ppl in class. I always wanted to go talk to her but was always too scared lol. One day, i was late to class. Like not 5 minutes late like a half an hour late. So I ran to class, grabbed the first seat i saw. What do ya know? Its right next to her. Thank god i sprayed some cologne that morning lol. So we had a bit of small talk making fun of people in class ya know whatever. We just talked really easily and were laughing a lot.. everything was good. Fast forward next day in class i see her and we talk a lot after class. I asked for her number to study for class since we had 2 classes together. (Obviously i didnt really care about studying). So anyways at this point, im happy as hell. She gives me her number and tells me to pick a time and well study. So i do. And we do. We go to the library where we literally talk for 6 hours straight, not getting a single ounce of work done. So i am just insanely happy. Kinda start to like this girl (yeah i know, alreadyyy?! Its only been 3 days!!) So for the next 3 days we "study" and talk and i find out she has a boyfriend of 3 years. 3 years!!! At first i was mad and we didnt really talk for a day or two. But then she texted me to study or w.e. So we keep hangin throughout the week, our convos get more serious. Shes telling me how im a lot nicer than her boyfriend, treat her better, etc.... i never bad mouthed him once, i dont even know the kid.

Fast forward a good couple of days. She tells me to come study (like normal).. joke around that i should bring liquor because exams are stressing hs out. This joke becomes a reality when she says that sounds so good (thinking i was kidding) when i really do have some liquor haha. So i bring that. This time though, we arent in the library. She tells me to come to her dorm. So i do, obviously. (I mean shes a hot girl why wouldnt i?) Hahah. So were drinkig and kind of studying now. Our conversations are just amazing man. Like we cant even stop if we wanted to. She keeps getting close to me but i was trying to keep my distance and play it cool. But then, as i go to change music on her computer, she sits on my lap to "look for a song" (really means dance erotically all over me). So at this point ive had enough and i just pick her up and we go at it. Making out, rubbing each other hard, etc. Nothing sexual though, but we both want it really bad. She stops herself before we have sex and says she cant and starts trippin about the situatiom saying shes never kissed another guy in 3 yrs and now she has a hickie and shes hangin with him tomorrow blah blah. So im just kind of sad and mad about it all and i leave, saying sorry for everything. But even after i say sorry we hug and kiss before i leave like nothing i said meant shit.

Next day, she texts me, finally. Not what i wanted to hear though. She said to keep it to myself and dont tell anyone. She said we had a lot of fun though and we talked about how much fun we have together dor a second. Also she says she is sorry for ruining our friendship and shell see me in class (tomorrow) and then after break (a month later). Get to class for my final and she didnt even look me in the eye, didnt sit by me, no hi, no anything... leavin me frazzled for my exam but hey screw it haha. I want to text her but i know that wont do any good right now. I think i just have to wait this break out and not talk to her at all. Theres no way she isnt thinking about me, we literally talked evryday and hungout everyday no matter what.. either gym, library, or class or food whatever. And then we had our moment (which lasted like an hour snd a half).. i cant be the only one feeling these feelings right? We seem so great for each ofher. And if this doesnt workout, lifes gonna be great. She switched me into her class schedule for next semester when i wasnt paying attention. (we have the same major so it works out hahah)

But yeah, im new to this forum thing.. sorry for the long post. Just need some opinions i guess. Ive literally never been so rattled by a girl. I caught feelings in a week. Hard, real feelings that I have to either act on, or leave behind.. please help.

- - - Updated - - -

Complete sarcasm by the way at the end there, having every class with her when i have feelings for her would suck

OMG this girl just cheated on her boyfriend with you! It is cheating, even if there wasn't anything sexual going on. You even mentioned you guys were close to doing it...that's really bad. The worst thing you can do in a long term, serious relationship.

Sounds like she got caught up in a moment of lust, realized she regretted her actions, and wishes this didn't happen because she completely destroyed her 3 year committed relationship. Imagine if you were to get into a relationship with this girl: she confuses you with her uncertainties about being with her current bf, breaks up in an ugly fashion, uses you as a rebound, then 3 years down the line when you think everything is okay and cheats on you. Why won't she do the same to you when you've been with her long term? She's not long term relationship material.

I think you just have feelings of lust for this girl at this point. You haven't known each other for a long time, but already now huge gaping problems are showing up before you're even in a relationship with this girl. I say, move on from this potentially toxic girl. I can see if you pursue her, you'll be in a lot of hurt. Prepare for the worst bud......

Well she has a boyfriend that she is in a long term relationship with. She should've stopped talking to you. She obviously values her relationship more than to just throw it away like that. Maybe if things don't work out in the future with her boyfriend, if it's meant to be she may come back around. But for now keep your distance and respect her current relationship.