+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Give a try or walk away?

Give a try or walk away?

Hi everyone,

I'm interested in a woman that she is working in a coffee shop. I go to the coffee shop daily and sit there an hour just want to see her before I go to work. We never have any conversations at all. Sometimes I catch she looking at me and vice Vera. Recently I feel awkward that her coworkers look at me with a smile. One of her coworker look at me with a smile and turn his head to her direction. I think they know I'm interest in her. In these few days when she catches I'm looking at her, she moves her head away quickly.

Does she interest in me as well or should I either give a try or walk away?

Give it a try. You'll never know unless you try. Life is all about taking risks. Give her your number or something. Just...don't ask her out for coffee lol. Maybe drinks?

Have you ever looked back and thought, "I wished I would've done that." Don't let this situation be one of them. As tayhei said, life is all about taking risk. The only regrets we have in life are the chances we don't take.

You don't know unless you ask them out. It doesn't matter if they give you strong signals or not, just ask them. Sometime having that kind of confidence will make a woman interested in you. Confidence is what gets your foot in the door.

I certainly would, why not? You have been going daily to see her, get a conversation going and make things comfortable.