+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: He Blocked me on Instagram

He Blocked me on Instagram

so i met this dude from a dating site he was here last september it was goin out well but my fault is i let him have sex with me the first time weve met i went into his hotel so yeah then he flew back in the states again and said he is coming back this month so i we met yesterday and we did again we had dinner and stuff i slept over then when i went home i took a nap i tried to look him up on instagram and found out he blocked me i freak out so yeah i texted him and he was like "i'm not replying because iam out with co-workers i blocked you days ago it was a test which you failed i needed to see how you react and you reacted badlyi cant talk now so we can talk later" i dont get the test he is talking about prolly he is hiding something from me so he blocked me on IG but what bothers me most is why the hell he tells me he loves me? and he said he wanna have a family and kids with me if he aint serious and just want sex

....... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guy looks like a player. He dont like you that much as he said thats for sure. Things he said about kids and family was just to make you more confused so he would have more control over his prey. Word love is cheap these days. Especially if it comes so early.

Hope the sex was good. Good luck in future girl. I wonder how old are you anyway.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Super_MUA View Post
    my fault is i let him have sex with me the first time weve met i went into his hotel

what bothers me most is why the hell he tells me he loves me? and he said he wanna have a family and kids with me if he aint serious and just want sex
    OMFG.... Where the fukc did your brain go?!

You want a relationship with a guy? Establish an exclusive relationship first before letting him inject his Polska kielbasa in you!

Hindsight is always 20/20, but it is definitely a good idea to avoid sex so early with somebody with whom you wish to be in a relationship.

Bottom line, though, unless there is more to the story you haven't told us, I say dump his @$$ and forget about him. What kind of immature petulant little child would go out of their way to block you on their social media doohickeys just to "test" you. As far as I see it, this means either A) He actually blocked you to test you, which would make him a childish jack@$$ or B) He blocked you because there is something he is hiding from you that he didn't want you seeing on his Instagram. He just said the "testing you" bit to make you feel like you were the one who had done something wrong.

Do either of those options really sound all that desirable in a human being? Ditch the zero and find yourself a hero.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] "Ditch the zero and find yourself a hero." Lol did you made it yourself?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

The test you failed is that you're not quite the ho, ho, ho merry christmas he's looking for.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Think of this way no matter what you did you would have "failed his test" even if you didn't acknowledge the removing of you, he would have said you failed because you obviously do not care enough about him to be hurt. It was a no win for you regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Guy looks like a player. He dont like you that much as he said thats for sure. Things he said about kids and family was just to make you more confused so he would have more control over his prey. Word love is cheap these days. Especially if it comes so early.

Hope the sex was good. Good luck in future girl. I wonder how old are you anyway.

yeah the sex is amazing he said that it was reallly good btw im asian and he is black and my birthday is nextweek ill be 27 prolly the saddest holiday for me and birthday we agree that were goin barhopping or clubbin which i havent experience i wanted to do that prolly i can find someone who will cheer me up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    OMFG.... Where the fukc did your brain go?!

You want a relationship with a guy? Establish an exclusive relationship first before letting him inject his Polska kielbasa in you!
    ikr im dumb :< i think giving sex will make him want me and love me i guess really need to change my thinking you're right i need to establish something first and know if he really like me or just my body but i dont really get it why guys would say i love you even if they dont mean it i mean im ok with just sex but how could he lead me into something his not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Hindsight is always 20/20, but it is definitely a good idea to avoid sex so early with somebody with whom you wish to be in a relationship.

Bottom line, though, unless there is more to the story you haven't told us, I say dump his @$$ and forget about him. What kind of immature petulant little child would go out of their way to block you on their social media doohickeys just to "test" you. As far as I see it, this means either A) He actually blocked you to test you, which would make him a childish jack@$$ or B) He blocked you because there is something he is hiding from you that he didn't want you seeing on his Instagram. He just said the "testing you" bit to make you feel like you were the one who had done something wrong.

Do either of those options really sound all that desirable in a human being? Ditch the zero and find yourself a hero.

this is my reply to his last text WHAT TEST ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THATS JUST BS! YOU'RE PROLLY HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME WELL IT IS WHAT IS. Ive been played again how cound you do this to me ive been nice to you you're just the same as other guys i thought you're different

and he didnt respond no talks since then

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    The test you failed is that you're not quite the ho, ho, ho merry christmas he's looking for.
    what? ((((((((((((((((((((((((

He blocked you instagram because he got what he wanted.

The story about a family was just to get what he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Think of this way no matter what you did you would have "failed his test" even if you didn't acknowledge the removing of you, he would have said you failed because you obviously do not care enough about him to be hurt. It was a no win for you regardless.
    please explain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kp15 View Post
    He blocked you instagram because he got what he wanted.

The story about a family was just to get what he wanted.
    i had sex with him last september and he came back again this month for vacation and we did it again :/ ugh im never good enough for guys i wish someone will like me for me and not cuz of sex im tired of BS

I'm sure you could be good enough but men like a challenge and a woman that respects herself. There is nothing respectable about laying down with a man you barely even know. Make a man work for it! What would you value more; the car that you got for free or the car that you worked your ass off for and invested in?

Quote Originally Posted by kp15 View Post
    I'm sure you could be good enough but men like a challenge and a woman that respects herself. There is nothing respectable about laying down with a man you barely even know. Make a man work for it! What would you value more; the car that you got for free or the car that you worked your ass off for and invested in?
    ugh i feel so bad about myself now im so dumb :< ugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post

im 27 nextweek :< my birthday and holidays is gonna be so lonely :< geez

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post

im so dumb omfg my way of thinking is just stupid i admit i thought guys will love me and like me more if i have sex right away but i dont get it why he needs to say i love you and shit when he only wants to hook up with me he could have been honest so i didnt expect much now im hurt what should i do? so much in misery

Quote Originally Posted by Super_MUA View Post
    what should i do? so much in misery
    Don't do it again and stay off the internet. You are a little naive, and ladies like you are easy pickins for these type of guys to take advantage of. Dating someone out of town, or country is sketchy. Majority are only looking for someone to have sex with. You are best to date locally, go out and meet people in real life, socialize and built relationships, and friendships.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast