+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Say something you can't say to their face

Say something you can't say to their face

Now this could be any context; whether it's towards your lover, your wife/husband, BF/GF or just a good friend (or not so good anymore), family member....

Anyway, you get the just. Here's a thread to share what you'd like to say to them yet just can't quite bring it face to face. Practice here or just get it out.
    Remember, this is not directed to anyone here, (mind you , it could be; up to you)
    Last edited by woody; 22-12-14 at 06:59 AM.

I think your a sociopath lil sister. Breaks my heart but after all I have seen and experienced, witnessed, all I have read on the subject, you really fit the mold and I can't believe this has happened to you.

So much more makes sense now. Your manipulation, the lies, the mimicry. The serious lack of empathy. Never knowing who you are and always seeing someone different depending on who's around.
    I don't know what to do. But you scare me. I use to change your diapers; I love you unconditionally but I don't like you anymore; I find you dangerous; I do not trust you; you are not kind.
    I must close myself and my partner off to you to keep us safe. That's what my gut tells me to do. and i'm sorry; I am so f__ing sorry your this way. I can't imagine. I wish I could heal you, make you feel what I feel but you are not wired that way.
    I wish I could say this to your face but you'll deny as you deny everything that points things out. So there it is in a nutshell. I can't be in your life. You have sabotaged me for the last time
    Last edited by woody; 22-12-14 at 07:13 AM.

Most times I do say to others faces, it is much more satisfying that way but ones who no longer live in the same area makes it impossible to go face-to-face.

I guess I'd tell one particular ex, what comes around, goes around and one day when you discover what it is to truly love another and be faithful I hope it "comes around to you " then and you can feel what so many others got to feel from you. Until then you'll never know, understand or care, until you experience it on the other side. Imagine all the pretty lipstick'd smiles grinning your way when it does.

I hate the fact that when you're drunk, you assume me being bi means I'll let you have sex with me (or blow you)
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Now you understand what women have to put up with LR.

To my deceased fiance,

You were a good man. What happened to you was out of my control; I fought for your rights as much as I could have given my situation both financially and mentally after what happened to us, to you really.
    I don't know what happens after a death of the body but you have come to me in dreams offering peace to my mind over the past dozen years. Once in a daydream state I swear I heard your voice whisper in my ear that I would have another chance at love. Within two months, my sweetheart came to my door and introduced himself.

I can only hope you are at rest now. I'm sorry I couldn't save you again and I hope your family is alright. What happened was a tragedy and i'll never understand why one so brilliant and sweet gave up. Love and light to you R.B.C. You were a truly good man and i'm so sorry I didn't understand

You can't understand how much you're beautiful. You're the most beautiful person i've met in a long time. So smart and pretty and kind. You're amazing.

If the circumstances was different, I'd catch you and won't let you go. I'd make you understand that you are so special and rare. That you worth being loved by someone who'll never bring you down.