+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He seems interested but might have a girlfriend

He seems interested but might have a girlfriend

I noticed a guy at my college’s gym who I would see all the time. I smiled at him and he said hi, and the next day, he initiated a conversation with me. We see/talk to each other there several days a week. He’s 29, a grad student, and I’m 19. He SEEMED to show a lot of interest in me, he would remember EVERYTHING I told him, he would always ask me how my midterms or papers went, and he would look at me for a long time and smile and laugh at everything I said. I could just feel that he liked me. He would also send me texts saying have a good day, or good luck on your midterm, etc. We developed a pretty nice friendship, and he hugs me when he sees me on campus. One time I told him my hands were cold and he felt them, but kept his hands there for a longer time than necessary. He never asked me out though.

I did some Facebook stalking and came across some pictures from his family member's profile. They were of him and this girl who lives in China (I went on her profile). So it's a long distance relationship. The pictures showed that she visited him and his family over the summer. He was tagged in these pics, but they're hidden from his profile. Is he in a relationship? He has never mentioned her to me at all, which is odd, and how can I find out without being to direct? Why would he never bring her up to me?

You already got your answer......he hasn't ask you out....that's a pretty good indication he is not available.