+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I kindda like this girl... But

I kindda like this girl... But

Hey
    I have a problem. I am a 22 y/o boy from DE, and i work with this very sweet and pretty girl how's 21 y/o.
    I have never been much of the "falling in love" type. In fact i have never tried it. I have had girlfriends and realationships, but in the end it was not real love. Therefor i am not falling in love that easily. BUT this girl holds me up at night. She's sweet, pretty and very intelligent. We do snaps all the time and we have a nice time when we are at work together, and when we walk home together (we live 100m apart). Now - The problem is that she stops at my work place very soon, so we do not have many shifts left together. A part of me want to take it a level up from just snaps and a "good time at work", and invite her to my place when we walk home. I am 90% sure she's into me too, but then again she's a VERY independent (spelling) girl, how's (like me) hard to read. The problem is that it is simply IMPOSSIBLE for me to just ask her to my house after work. The thought of a "no" or the thought of it being awkward if we finally get to my place (yes, i am only used to scoring drunk girls. I don't know how to do it any other ways ). Do i just do like my mind tells me to do, and let it go? Or do any of you guys (with bigger balls) the me, have some great idea to how i am going to make this a homerun?
    And nope... Just throwning the question out there is not an option. I am simply to affraid

Sorry the long post.... But i need help... And sleep at night!

Don't ask her to our house... ask her out on a proper date. Make it a "goodbye from work" date and let her know you like her by holding her hand when you walk her home. If she doesn't pull away then she is interested in more then being your work buddy soon to be ex work buddy. You can invite her to your house after you've had a few dates. If she turns you down to go out with you then forget about her. You don't need a female friend in your life that you'd like to be more then friends with. That kind of thinking will just hold you back from finding a real girlfriend.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Asking a girl to your place tells her you just want to f uck....bad move. You treat her like a lady and ask her out for dinner, buy her flowers, hold her hand, compliment her, listen and remember everything she talks about. Do thoughtful things like bring her her favorite coffee and pastry, ask her about her day, etc. Be a gentleman if you want this girl to be a keeper. Just remember to make your intentions clear that you are interested in a long term relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

If you just want to bang her....good luck with that, I doubt it will happen. She sounds like a nice girl, not like one of those skanks you bring home.

I agree with everything posted here. Why do you have to invite her to your house? Just ask her on a date. A movie or coffee would be good.

I told a girl I liked her face to face once after dreading it, it went terrible but the moral is afterwards it didn't matter. I was just glad I did it and found out the truth.