+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We had sex first

We had sex first

Okay, so there's a guy that I've liked for the longest time and just recently, we got a lot closer due to mainly a string of coincidences. Like I happened to be online at 2 in the morning, so he messaged me to talk since he was feeling down and depressed, and he was feeling significantly worse that night. After that, we talked more and I would try to check on him every other night, knowing he can't sleep until at least 6-7am. So, fast forwarding to a recent party that I invited him to. He ended up staying the night, and we cuddled (something he's been trying to instigate for a little while but I would always flub it up with my responses). And possibly due to slight influence by alcohol, we ended up having sex for the very first time. It was great for me but I learned a lot of things about him. We talked a lot afterward, and he stayed until the next afternoon. Before he got out of the car, he had a look that said he really wanted to say something but he didn't. I don't know what it could be.

So winter break begins and I can't really see him whenever. I tried to maintain contact here and there with small snippets of conversation through texts but he seems to be really busy at home. And finally, after 3-4 days of these games, I texted him, saying we should talk when he has time. And he said he thinks so, too. So we scheduled a time to talk tonight.

What I want to know is what are the chances of him liking me and wanting to be with me? I had the biggest crush on him for the longest time and the more I think about it, the more I feel like I shouldn't have had sex with him. Cuddling would've been just fine but I felt like going all the way kind of changed the dynamics of what we had. Secondly, is there a likelihood that he will just want to be friends? Or worse, just friends with benefits? I know I'm the type to get emotionally attached so there is NO WAY I can let that night happen again. I would really like some answers as to what he might have to say.

Lastly, should I finally tell him how I feel about him?

If i was in your shoes, i would just say "what happened between us meant something to me and i was hoping to hear from you after to arrange a proper date.. If your not romantically interested then I feel its best we go our separate ways now because I don't do casual nsa relationships.

Just leave it at that and see how he responds. Maybe he feels the same but its just awkward because neither of you know what the other wants. Just put it out there and see what happens. Its best to know then sit there wondering
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".